Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ben is ranking up there with Kimbaaaaly in the desperation department.

So true! They're both acting like 13 year old girls with their first crush. 

• Love 14

Mahogs looks like a teenager.

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Mahogany says Ben is immature.  Ben says Mahogany is immature.  Thus, the gift of an amor teddy bear is totally appropriate for their divine, eternal love.

I suppose she has to keep it for a bit, in case he comes back. And then shred it.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Benny, got your old man cheaters on - that's a no.   Oh - here comes Mahog.   Oh, a kiddie Stuffed animal, - candy little girl?

RIGHT?? I believe I actually screamed. He'll probably want her to put on a school uniform and wave some pompoms.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

“My” truth is the stupidest New Age excuse for planning to talk about your own FEELIINGS! There’s nothing truthful about it. Feelings aren’t “truth.” Take my word for it: When someone says “my truth,” the next sentence is bullshit. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Woke up to snow here yesterday - just when 2/3 had melted. Reporting for snark duty. Can probably catch the last hour or two of the Oscars since they usually run for almost 4 hours.

We had some flurries today. I couldn't believe it. It's almost April! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Of course Ben would still wear an Ed Hardy shirt…

I still love Don Ed Hardy...I even have Ed Hardy nail polish strips by Sally Hansen.  What can I say, I'm old and corny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

If Ben has spent 1/50th the energy he's putting into chasing this sociopathic immature catfish on his ex wife, he's still be happily married.

But G-d wants a young, pretty girl for him, not some woman who was faithful, honest and gave him children.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I suppose she has to keep it for a bit, in case he comes back. And then shred it.

I mean she can't even donate it to a children's hospital or something. There's too much Aura of Creep on it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7