Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Don't like Mahogany......she is hiding something...   She wants to look very matuer and I have the impression that she is a stripper.

Well, I guess that means she doesn't need Mike to pay her rent. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If my 22 year old daughter presented me with a prospective husband who was closer to my age than hers, I would liberally deploy phrases like "over my dead body" or "change my will"

I take her somewhere deep in the forest, off the grid and chain her to a wall.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Memphis’ relationship consisted of ‘big boobies’ and ‘sexy time’.  She had sex with him immediately upon arrival at the family apartment.  

So we know that Memphis showed Hamza the girls during their sexy time video chats but do we think Hamza in turn showed Memphis Little Hamza?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Is it bad of me that i want Jasmine to freak out at the cheap ring and tell him he should have spent more?!?!?

Jasmine, as she is tossing the ring over the fence: This is how much you love me? With this shitty ring? I hate you, Gino.!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Is it bad of me that i want Jasmine to freak out at the cheap ring and tell him he should have spent more?!?!?

Right there with you!  In fact, I'll be disappointed if she doesn't lose her shit at the sight of that cheap gumball machine ring.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Memphis is a child…this is something you talk to your partner about…not run away and stop communicating 

That seemed a cruel thing to do to Hamza and his entire family.  If Memphis is as smart as she pretends to be she would have had the prenup prepared before she even came to Tunisia.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

This is the classic 90 day producer driven drama I live for

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6