Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't think pursuing marriage with one person with whom one has been in communication is being a "sex tourist."

Big Ped was pursuing a relationship/marriage with Rose and he was a sex tourist.

So was Laura and she married that dude.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ben, when has "10 pages of text" EVER worked??  You bright red idiot.

Especially if the other person is not reciprocating. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

nobody pours water on international star, sojaboy!!! 😡😡😡

Remember what happened when Dorothy threw water on the Wicked Witch of the West? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A woman from another table came over and said she was envious of the fun we were having and wished she was friends with us! 

Did you tell her to get on Primetimer with us?!?

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't think pursuing marriage with one person with whom one has been in communication is being a "sex tourist."

Twitter =SM = No go. 

Memphis’ relationship consisted of ‘big boobies’ and ‘sexy time’.  She had sex with him immediately upon arrival at the family apartment.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Big Ped was pursuing a relationship/marriage with Rose and he was a sex tourist.

So was Laura and she married that dude.

I am using the term in this manner. Merely wanting to have sex with another is not "sex tourism."

Or there's one heckuva lot of "sex tourism" right now during Spring Break in Florida!

I don't  know/recall who Laura is. 

"The Devastating Reality of Sex Tourism and How to Fight It — The WellHouse" https://www.the-wellhouse.org/blog/2020/6/23/the-devastating-reality-of-sex-tourism#:~:text=Sex tourism is when people,not%2C victims of human trafficking.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2

Oh dipsy doodle Memphis....  NOW you're thinking about your children?? NOW you're thinking about your money?? NOW??

This after she had the whole frickin' trip planned out to the nth degree.  So mach lunacy!!

And speaking of sheer lunacy, where's old Benny and his wanky eye??

Hey, I sure wish I could have joined y'all in Boston!! Sounds like you had a HOOT!

• Love 12

Don't like Mahogany......she is hiding something...   She wants to look very mature and I have the impression that she is a stripper.

Edited by Zombness
misspelling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
15 minutes ago, tvrox said:

A woman from another table came over and said she was envious of the fun we were having and wished she was friends with us! 

Did you turn her on to the 90 Day Sunday night snarkfest? 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Don't like Mahogany......she is hiding something...   She wants to look very matuer and I have the impression that she is a stripper.

I suspect the real girl was a no show so they hired an actress to keep the story going

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Don’t marry this old man!

If my 22 year old daughter presented me with a prospective husband who was closer to my age than hers, I would liberally deploy phrases like "over my dead body" or "change my will"

• LOL 8
  • Love 8