Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ben, when has "10 pages of text" EVER worked??  You bright red idiot.

Next he'll roll out the big guns. Tell her to smile more, call her a bitch, and say she's fat anyway and he'd never go out with her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Where's my money for the new boobs and wedding dress?   Fork it over folks.   

No wedding dress in the world would make Ximena look beautiful.  She’s no looker and either is Mike.  

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! I hope everyone has had a good week and didn't have any drinks thrown on them. I am fresh from my meetup with @Angry Moldovan and @Auntie Anxiety on Friday and it was the stuff dreams are made of. We ate some good food and laughed uproariously and bored Mr. Moldovan but he was a great sport. 

I spent the day washing and waxing the Snarkmobile, so lets hit the road!

Sounds like an awesome time! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She went to pieces!

DEAD.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@greekmom how was comic con? I completely forgot it was happening 

Masks were on. No social distancing. Prices for the food truck outside of the MTCC is high (7 something for just a burger!!!!!  $40 for a large pizza inside the MTCC).  Glad to see my convention peeps as i missed them and the con so much!!! The walkway between the North and South building was closed :( so we had to walk outside from the hotel to the South building.  Haggling for prices is a thing of the past :(

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Jasmine is beyond bizarre. Suddenly, she's in love with Gino and doesn't want to lose him? 

Gino is neurolgically challenged. I want to get him a series of behavioral testing and a round-the-clock support professional to follow him around carrying extra hats. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8