Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I don't even have a wisecrack for that. Silk sheets? For what, to slide out of bed by accident?

Right? I have no idea..she just ..left…I had to run outside to make sure she got in an Uber and was safe 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

It’s called “Evil Lives Here.” It’s a boring show, until somebody gets murdered.

Isn't there a show on ID that's The Mind of a Psychopath or something like that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My first husband couldn't dance to save his life, but that man could knock the paint off the walls when it came to sex.  Til the break of dawn. The neighbors once asked if I needed to talk...I made so much noise, they thought he was beating me. Well, he was...

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I don't even have a wisecrack for that. Silk sheets? For what, to slide out of bed by accident?

No kidding! I have a silk pillowcase, and it just shloops right out from under my head. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Mahogany’s stripes…ugh.

Ben rubbing her back gives me the creeps and it looks like it’s doing the same to her.

So…let’s get married, let’s have kids doesn’t mean squat unless you say let’s be a couple? 

Ben has had a lot of therapy/counseling?? He needs a lot more!

• Love 8

Ben commands Mahogany to stop talking about the past and to talk about the present and future. Uh, listen, asshole, the situation with your ex is very much a present concern for anyone you date. And I love how he pins the problems with the ex on "she hasn't forgiven me." Uh huh, and why don't you say for what, instead of changing the subject? Ugh, I can't stand this narcissistic holy roller. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This douche slathered in  glitter fake tan reminds me of Cody from Sister Wives.

And that creep Garrick from Seeking Sister Wife. The sleaze just radiates off him.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s so creepy that he says boyfriend and girlfriend

Right? Like he's 17. 

• Love 8