Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why would Kim be jealous? A) they were not bf/gf when Usman was with Zara and b) she said she's ok with other women.

LIars.

I do remember her saying that...we got the receipts, Kim!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

soooo nice that Ben took his potential adoptee and her little playmates out for ice cream. Is he going to take them to Mickey D's as well for the happy meal?

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3

Kimbelly's outrage seems forced.  She was only a "potential" all that time they were talking.  If anything, Zara should be pissed that Usman was messaging Kimbelly while they were still a thing.

She's embarassing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or the guy who runs the Tilt-A-Whirl. You know the one. He's got one leg shorter than the other and a squint, with a Camel hanging out of the corner of his mouth and a creepy grin.

I know that guy!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all not in the best mood as it is the first anniversary of my dads death…alone due to lockdown in ICU ….I need the snark but very sleep deprived and sad today

Hey Mourning Sis, you know I'm right there with you. You guys have all been here for me during these horrific couple years.

giphy.gif

• Love 12
(edited)

I'm a few minutes behind y'all...Gino couldn't pack one nice outfit (or two) and shoes, in case he met her family or went somewhere nice? Or pick up a shirt and pants? (He used to have a professional job.) Dressing properly is very important to some people, as it is to Jasmine and I bet to her mother. Coming into her Mom's home dressed like a bum (for the beach or the gym) and refusing to take his hat off are both insulting. He's a moron.  I think Jasmine dressed in gymwear as well to try to make it look a little less bad.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Oh my days. Ben: “is anyone HOOOME-BRAY?” 🤣

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hombre is "spouse". Hambre is "hunger", you droopy-eyed predator.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its right up there with "muy gracias". His quick grasp of the Spanish language is a marvel to behold!

giphy.gif

Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Or any man yo

giphy.gif

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Kimbelly and Userman have an up and down relationship. You could say it's a Yo-Yo relationship!

DEAD

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Look at you, Pepper Mostly!

(bowing) Thank yew, thank yew! I owe it all to Duolingo! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Because she's a dumb bitch, yo.

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t feel one bit sorry for Kimballly, she’s old enough to know this wouldn’t work. She just wanted sex with a younger man yo. 

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Kimbelly's outrage seems forced.  She was only a "potential" all that time they were talking.  If anything, Zara should be pissed that Usman was messaging Kimbelly while they were still a thing.

She's embarassing.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ben’s swim trunks are such thin fabric…reminds me of the old school boxers my dad wore back in the ‘60’s! Eeewwwwww.

Edited by Cancun
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

WTF was on Colts face in that commercial??? UGH gross!

I have to confess a small scream escaped my lips when I saw it. 

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Oh gee wiz... I just saw the promo for 90 Day Fiance Diaries... Colte now has a neckbeard. One that I want to take a scissors to!

To the beard or his neck? Don't answer that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2