Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

She shouldn’t have given him the games with the PS5 or held on to the power cord…

That would have been a good strategy. Every time they have sex, she gives him yet another piece of the system or the computer. Kind of like sending body parts for ransom.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hey y'all. I wasn't in much of a snarky mood tonight. Just got back from traveling for a funeral. An uncle in South Carolina.

But then I see Kim bully Usman into having sex TONIGHT and perked up a little bit. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Sending my love and condolences to you and your family! 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Memphis bring gifts for Mother and Sister Hamza?  

My guess is Hamza did the deed and now feels like he has to make an honorable woman out of Memphis because he is a nice guy, too nice.

Honorable, and also none too bright.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She begs for sex, he says no. Playing hard to get. 

I've never said this buuuut... this girl needs "The Rules."   Just for future reference, if this is her approach to dating.  She literally told him he was SELFISH for not having sex with her.  That is beyond gross.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I would love to live chat it but it's a DISCOVERY+ only for now, not sure if that's possible.

Looks like it's available on demand for me (FiOS).  Now if I can remember later to actually watch it....

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I thought we were done with Gino?

Are you kidding, like he would miss out on a TLC paycheck...Jasmine "Not a Sugar Baby" 90 Day Fiance is not a bargain basement baby.  BTW, obviously we know that Gino paid for her cosmetic procedures and an expensive vacation, doesn't that make her a Sugar Baby?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

How long is this fight with Gino going to last? Seems like they’ve been at it for days. 

It's the same fight they keep replaying after editing out Alina. Or the camera man loves to look at Jasmine's ass in the swimsuit, or they know we have all been wanting to see Gino without a hat.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Also, I'm in Homestead, FL right now (so far, it's like Orlando, without the Disney). About to head to my cousin's wedding. Hate to bail on y'all, but:

GIF SHOPPE 02_22a.jpg

Homestead is not far from Miami! Much better than Orlando. 

We will miss you!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7