Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I don't think you have to worry about Ella being trafficked in Dubai, mom. *eyeroll*

My captioning said Debbie referred to the ex as "INDIA GUY", which may be even worse than Indian Guy.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ella’s family is the type to be loudly antivax then you see their public obituary after dying of COVID.

With a link to a Gofundme for funeral expenses. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ximena’s father will only agree to Mike marrying his daughter if Mike hands over a few more Benjamins.💰💰

He's holding out for a car. 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

New drinking game: Take a shot anyone on Jazz says "Harvard." It's her favorite word now. It used to be "vagina." 

I am so sick of Jazz and Harvard. Honey, you got in because Harvard? Are whores. They admit anyone famous. You are not special. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Women go to Dubai alone all the time for business and vacation. But then again, those women have brains and maturity. 

7 minutes ago, rideashire said:

"I don't understand why he's using covid as an excuse" Momma says, ignoring the fact that he'd have to fly on a plane and traverse through two or more airports, all riddled with covid, to reach her rural town.

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

However, Ella has been dumped by more than one guy, so I can see why they're skeptical about Johnny.    Tearing Ella down emotionally isn't helping either, it's going to make her evern more determined to keep with him.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Weaponized Incompetence.  "Remember that one time I tried to cook for you guys and then it was bad and you got sick??  I guess I just can't ever cook again and you'll have to do it.  /SHRUG"   

I see that fucker has a smartphone and he could have looked up a simple recipe.  But no.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is that pasta with no sauce?

i wonder if he tried to make a poor man's pasta sauce.

I usually do that with butter, fresh garlic, milk, parma cheese and a bit of flour for thickening if it's thin.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I think Noxzema doesn't want to eat the noodles he prepared because of his lack of good hygiene.

I thought the same thing.  Why would anyone want to eat anything he cooked - even though we saw his father and grandfather scold him for starting breakfast late.

• Love 7