Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I had a blood orange today. It’s a special treat. I’m not supposed to eat them as they can interfere with my medications. But I have them once a year. 

I love blood oranges! Oops hope they don't interact with my medications. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Gino's shoes are bad. He can get some Birkies or fake Birkies.

I do sympathize if he has a foot injury. When my foot was injured, I could only fit 2-3 pairs of shoes for a short time.

Same. My foot injury means I can only wear 2 or 3 types of shoes. But I think Gino just has bad fashion sense. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Same. My foot injury means I can only wear 2 or 3 types of shoes. But I think Gino just has bad fashion sense. 

Yes, he has bad fashion sense. He can get some decent sandals that don't look like fake Birkies. I am understanding if his feet were swollen for a couple of days and those were the only shoes that fit.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Why do they have to call it sexy time?  This is not Borat. 

Bring back the jiggy jiggy.

4 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know that I have totally flip flopped, Caleb makes my skin crawl

I'm starting to like wanna be Where is Waldo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate that. I think kids are fine but teach them how to behave in a restaurant. Not everyone wants to meet your kids or listen to them running around screaming, we don’t find it precious. Yea I’m an ogre.

Years ago my husband and I were in a very fancy restaurant celebrating our wedding anniversary. In the corner there was a table for four with two preteens facing us, a boy and a girl, and their parents with their backs to us. The kids were well dressed and had impeccable manners. I was so impressed at how maturely they acted. As they were leaving, they passed my table and I realized the mother was the actress, Susan Lucci! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, tvrox said:

I love blood oranges! Oops hope they don't interact with my medications. 

If you’re on any medication where they tell you not to eat grapefruit, then you shouldn’t eat blood oranges. I also love pink grapefruits. 🙁

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Burn baby burn...

Disco infernoooooooooo!

11 hours ago, endure said:

OMG the two reality TV things I can't tolerate is watching people eat and kissing noises 🥺

Yeah, it’s gross AF. It’s what kindergarteners do.

10 hours ago, For Cereals said:

That’s the only Mahogany that makes sense to me.  Damn you, Billy D!

Do you know the things that life is showing you? Where are you going to? Do you know?

• Love 2
On 1/9/2022 at 7:45 PM, Straycat80 said:

I know several couples who adopted baby girls from China who were abandoned because of the one child rule in China back in the 90’s. 

My cousin also adopted a female baby from China in the 90’s.  Once the child became an adult, they took her to China to see where she came from.  After visiting, the adopted young lady said she never wanted to go back there again.

• Love 2

Hi from here. More rain and freezing rain Wednesday and Thursday, took two days to melt the driveway, I ran out of ice melt (almost), most places nearby are sold out, and there is more rain and a winter storm on the way for tomorrow. Ugh.

• Love 7

I wanted to share a story about South American women and their jealousy in regards to Jasmine.  I lived on a small island in Hawaii's North Shore and there is a one lane bridge, so a car one side has to stop so the cars on the other side can pass.  When this happens both drivers wave to each other in acknowledgement. 

One of my male friends got a Brazilian girlfriend who was so jealous, would he dare to wave to acknowledge the gesture, she would go into a rage and accuse him of cheating.

I couldn't call him anymore and if we saw each other in the store and he greeted me she would send daggers and storm out.

There's quite a few brazilian women living on the north shore that I worked with and alot of them were this crazy jealous.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi from here. More rain and freezing rain Wednesday and Thursday, took two days to melt the driveway, I ran out of ice melt (almost), most places nearby are sold out, and there is more rain and a winter storm on the way for tomorrow. Ugh.

It snowed today here in NC, but there was not as much impact as there was in other places.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7