Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Hello and Happy New Year Mah Babyloves,

Missed y'all last couple weeks. We had gotten away for a few days to the beautiful Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur area and then, on the last day...TrackKitty starting feeling sick. Got home, and she tested positive on a rapid test. We ran around like crazy trying to get PCR tests on New Year's, finally got in at a lab riiiiiight as they were closing. My results were negative (I had gotten boosted), but TK had not because she was having repeat mammograms, and of course....she tested positive.

giphy.gif

It was a rough week, just bad flu-like symptoms and lots of fatigue (she was going stir-crazy in bed) but she's finally feeling better after 11 days. We both had negative tests come back this weekend, so we're at her grandmother's 90th birthday mini-gathering right now, staying distant and wearing KN95 masks, though. 

I've got the mini GIF macheen with me, though. So: 

giphy.gif

I’m sorry to hear this but so glad she is doing better.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Missed y'all last couple weeks. We had gotten away for a few days to the beautiful Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur area and then, on the last day...TrackKitty starting feeling sick. Got home, and she tested positive on a rapid test. We ran around like crazy trying to get PCR tests on New Year's, finally got in at a lab riiiiiight as they were closing. My results were negative (I had gotten boosted), but TK had not because she was having repeat mammograms, and of course....she tested positive.

giphy.gif

It was a rough week, just bad flu-like symptoms and lots of fatigue (she was going stir-crazy in bed) but she's finally feeling better after 11 days. We both had negative tests come back this weekend, so we're at her grandmother's 90th birthday mini-gathering right now, staying distant and wearing KN95 masks, though. 

giphy.gif

Glad you are feeling better!    I need a repeat mammogram too - good luck to kitty!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

"Alina is different than other women I've had sex with."  Different in what way(s) Caleb?  I'm not sure anyone could tell.

He is so floundering. He better check in with Little People Big World cast, or at least see how short ass Memphis manages. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hope everyone is recovering and stays well!!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

@Trackdawg we hope Track Kitty feels better asap!

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m sorry to hear this but so glad she is doing better.

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Glad you are feeling better!    I need a repeat mammogram too - good luck to kitty!!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, this times 100! 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

@Trackdawg, sending good thoughts to TrackKitty!

giphy.gif

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am cringing because Alina keeps begging him for affection/sex.

She's annoying as Hell, because she demands that everyone immediately prove to her that her differences don't matter while they simultaneously take care of her every need, real, imagined, anticipated, considered or nonexistent.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The first woman he did not have to inflate.

I was wondering if homey had a Love Doll in the closet. 

No, Meri, nobody is fighting for your family. Nobody wants your family, including you. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3