Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Useman picks the ugliest women for his love interest.  Did him and baby girl Lisa ever have sex?  Otherwise I'm thinking he picks the ugly ones and puts up with it because they make good beards and gets him on 90 Day.

Good beard?  Do tell!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What ever happened to Azan and what’s her face ?

Yazan and Brittany?    Yazan finally got a clue, broke up with Brittany, and he just married a lovely woman.     

Johnny is not going to love working on the ranch in the hot summer, and the cold winter.  Do all of the 90 day people get their supportive sidekicks from central casting?  

So, is Johnny going to abandon his kid?  Is it easier to import a kid with the fiance visa, or to wait?      I am not enjoying Ella describing their video sexy time.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think Ella and her friends are eating at Cracker Barrel. It's hard to tell because there aren't a hundred elderly people wearing lanyards milling around.

Not enough crap hung on the walls for a Cracker Barrel

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I know a couple of guys from China, and it is common to adopt English names. 

There was a Chinese guy named Johnny on the last season of Married At First Sight. He turned out to be a tool. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

Right?  In that situation, knowing I'm staying in a phat suite at a nice hotel/resort, I would have arranged for a car service/the hotel for the transfer from the airport. 

Or at least pretend that your husband is meeting you at the other end and talk loudly on the phone to him during the ride. 

• Love 5