Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

So, Gino and Jasmine have the same hideous laugh.   I hate that.   

I think Caleb is going to show he's as clueless as we all guessed he is.     

Kim is so deluded.   

I hope Mike doesn't get his heart stomped on by Ximena.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Jasmine is not only one of those annoying vegans but she seems psycho too. 

Oh she is most definitely a certified crazy pie. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is your place right here. We are wittier, sexier, funnier and most importantly we are the snarkiest 90 dayers anywhere

No lies detected!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

And you guys are so mach more mature! The Reddit people have proved over and over again that they are immature.

I can't deal with Reddit. Even on the recipe forums, they are ready to rumble. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Kim. I think she’s just fixated at her Michael Jackson fangirl age.

Well fan is short for fanatic.

She reminds me of the episode from Facts of Life where Tootie had to meet Jermaine Jackson

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Remember Lana's excuse for not using the phone David gave her was that she couldn't operate it with her nails the length they were.

LOL. Yes, of course. Lana had a very stressful life with scheduling her nephew’s hockey games.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Well fan is short for fanatic.

She reminds me of the episode from Facts of Life where Tootie had to meet Jermaine Jackson

Mrs. Garrett had to shake the shit out of Tootie. She had lost her mind😂

I wonder if Kim’s hotel is one of the ones where the giraffes walk up to the balcony.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

What is with the 50 year old women tottering around in these tight, ripped, skinny jeans??  It looks crazy to me.  Sorry to be the fashion police, but it bugs.

I regret to inform you they were all the rage at my son’s soccer games....like seriously the ladies were exchanging links where they could order some. I resisted lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OK, when Kimberly was 19, she looked really cute. It's like her face got longer with age. Was that even her in that picture?

Her face got longer and her hairline got higher.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kim really chose her outfit thoughtfully, didn't she? Perfect cut, fit, age appropriateness, quality, and style! 

And that hair! Oh my god.

Check, check, check

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Mrs. Garrett had to shake the shit out of Tootie. She had lost her mind😂

I loved watching The Facts Of Life as a kid.

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Gee Kim really dressed up to meet the love of her life.   Wonder what she wears when she mows the lawn?

Guys, which is more cringe at the airport: Kim in her Usman shirt or Zied in his super filtered Rebecca t shirt?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Gino and Jasmine have the same hideous laugh.   I hate that. 

But WAIT!  If they can come up with other weird sounds, they might have successful careers as voiceoveractors--especially in animation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes all the unsafe taxi drivers clearly identify themselves as such.

IKR?! Does Kimbally really think the taxi driver is going to say he might not be a safe driver?

Then be sure to stress that you’re there all alone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I regret to inform you they were all the rage at my son’s soccer games....like seriously the ladies were exchanging links where they could order some. I resisted lol.

It looks messy, but my biggest issue is your leg skin (leg fat?) is pouring out of the slits and it looks weird as hell.  I think it can actually look cute on younger people and their bambi legs if they style it right.   (And again, these older ladies can't seem to WALK in them so that also makes it distracting)

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm in and out.  Have to meet up with Dad in the morning (he's staying at my brother's house in Hollis, NH).  Christmas was a bust.  I'm not boostered and the kids are playing hockey, at friends houses.  Dad tested negative after flying her (from MD).  This show.. just what i need right now.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Her face got longer and her hairline got higher.

I don't necessarily agree that women of a "certain age" shouldn't have long hair, but SOME women would look much better without a mangy, badly dyed mane hanging sadly around her face and accentuating how long it is, KIM.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

What is with the 50 year old women tottering around in these tight, ripped, skinny jeans??  It looks crazy to me.  Sorry to be the fashion police, but it bugs.

As a more-than-50-year-old with ripped skinny jeans, get the ones with more stretch so you can take full steps without walking pigeon-toed, and wear stylish **structured sandals** with support and a strap around the back, NOT flipflops that show your ashy old bulging heels and fallen arches.  The good brands make gorgeous sandals with shiny buckles and decorations that hide the fact that you need something SOLID when you're playing cougar.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
Just now, magemaud said:

Then be sure to stress that you’re there all alone.

Right?  In that situation, knowing I'm staying in a phat suite at a nice hotel/resort, I would have arranged for a car service/the hotel for the transfer from the airport. 

• Love 4