Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Evelin’s sisters made the huge effort to walk down the road to the wedding, so Corey’s brother is the bad guy for not flying halfway across the world in a pandemic.

Yes, this. 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

This is sad if we're reminiscing about Angela.

I will NEVER reminisce about that demented old hose beast. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Steven "had to" share? Nobody was forcing him to talk about nude pics and threesomes.

Also, he signed up for this show.  You can tell he thought he'd be some break-out star.  He didn't think it through, that he'd have to do the Tell All and maybe the audience (and the other cast members) would hate him. 

Hope we never have to see him again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Armando has a successful business though…he doesn’t need Kenny’s money

I was under the impression that they moved away from where the business was located.  I hope he kept it.

'Til next time, if there is a next time.  I hope there will never be another season with this crop of characters.  The only person I really like is Armando.

Now that I have read all the comments I will go watch the parts of the show I missed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I would rather hang out with Donny than with any of these dipshits on my TV screen. At least Donny wasn't gaslighting others and hiding behind his religion to excuse his shitty behavior.

Poor Donny won't even ask his wife for a 

Spoiler

blow job!

He said it would be disrespectful to her.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I can see Kenny being angry at SteVen because he has daughters who probably dated losers like SteVen.

Those entitled bitches look like they don't put up with any nonsense from anyone.

Kody, admit that you are bald. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, we should congratulate ourselves for living through yet another Tell Nothing. Good on us!

Yass! I'm ready to be done with this shit and head on to the new season of B90, which looks LIT! I heard that we'll see Sojaboy next week!

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, we should congratulate ourselves for living through yet another Tell Nothing. Good on us!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! The unsung heroes. 

What he hell is wrong with Evilyn's face? It looks like she has cheek implants that are migrating. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am I the only living person who hated Evan Hansen….promoted toxic as fuck behaviour 

The musical was WAAAAAAAY better. But yeah, it was a sick setting for an attempted love story. Am I twisted for considering one of the Evan/Zoe duets for the first dance at my wedding?

Edited by Trackdawg
BIG EGG
  • Love 3