Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jenny I wore that shade of lipstick in the 90 s ….actually I still might wear brown lipstick…nevermind

That liver colored lipstick does Jenny NO favors. Pro tip, Jenny, from a fellow oldie--you have to recalibrate your makeup palette once you get older. I used to favor dramatic makeup but it looks clownish on my 60 plus face. Gentler, clear colors are your friend. If you must wear dark lipstick, get a clear, true red. Trust me on this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Jenny and the pizza lady look prettier then they have all season at this tell all.

Evelin is trying to redo her Evil-in image with the complimenting, modest turtleneck and victimization.

But hey, not a cold shoulder top in the bunch.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

SHOCKER!!!  Sumit chickens out of telling his parents that they got married.  Never change Sumit...

I predict Summit can go for another season of not telling his parents he got married.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Got smart after 600 lb Life last week. Simply cannot watch show and read comments and get dishes done, Monday clothes laid out, lunch made, etc. Tonight I'm reading all live snark and will watch show later this week and know what to be looking for. Kind of like reading the last pages of a book first. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Or the two sisters from 1000 Lb Sisters can make a SteVen sandwich

It's not the threesome he wants, but it's the threesome he deserves.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Jenny and the pizza lady look prettier then they have all season at this tell all.

Evelin is trying to redo her Evil-in image with the complimenting, modest turtleneck and victimization.

But hey, not a cold shoulder top in the bunch.

I suspect that production uglied up Jenny with pasty makeup, funereal lighting and washed-out colors for the shock value of making her look 83.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Sumit’s parents are big fat liars and hypocrites.  That was crappy of them to fake out Jenny with their fake proclamations of love.

Jokes on them now...the in-laws from hell

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I'm over here with my popcorn...

ok, they're corn tortilla chips....

waiting for Sumit to admit to his family that he is married to Jenny.

I'm almost finished the bag......

Do you have a 10 year supply?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I predict Summit can go for another season of not telling his parents he got married.

On his first visit to the astrologer (Khalid?), Sumit said that the astrologer predicted that he would marry an older woman.  The whole family forgot or ignored that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, jacksgirl said:

Got smart after 600 lb Life last week. Simply cannot watch show and read comments and get dishes done, Monday clothes laid out, lunch made, etc. Tonight I'm reading all live snark and will watch show later this week and know what to be looking for. Kind of like reading the last pages of a book first. 

I will have to get up at 4am to finish my homework because I cannot possibly follow the snark and write boring papers. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

what did I miss??

She made some really nasty comments …telling people to kill themselves etc. I forget that Z list celebs name but she was 16 when she was telling her to kill herself, encouraging others to pick on them etc. She quit socials for a week or so because if it. Blew over way too damn quickly IMO….she is a bully.

• Love 7

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Or the two sisters from 1000 Lb Sisters can make a SteVen sandwich

LMAO 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am a broken record, I know. But here I go again... Jenny is in good health now. What happens when she ages and gets sick and loses her looks? Sumit is a weak man, I wouldn't trust him to be there for her.

Guys can be useless in even the best of circumstances....Summeat has no moral character at all ,  he'll justify leaving her at the first opportunity.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She made some really nasty comments …telling people to kill themselves etc. I forget that Z list celebs name but she was 16 when she was telling her to kill herself, encouraging others to pick on them etc. She quit socials for a week or so because if it. Blew over way too damn quickly IMO….she is a bully.

Stodden? Chrissie is a fucking hypocrite. Cannot stand her. Could never stand her.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sumit's dad reminds me of every befuddled dad in a Bollywood movie. 

Now we can see that the stereotype isn't actually a stereotype. Much like Sumit, PapaSumit never actually says anything.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!  But instead  the sister who DOESN'T weigh 400 pounds should exchange her spot with the brother (who DOES weigh over 400 pounds!) Then it would be a threesome that SteVen deserves.  He'll end up like a flat pancake. Perfect.

• LOL 8