Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just woke up from a late Sunday afternoon nap and am about to join Mr Twopper in the bfast room for some Texas toast and taco soup.

I saw the preview, but since tv is in the other room, I will try to just follow the chat.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

SteVen is so out of his depth here.  Thinks he's so cute and quirky. 

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd love for him to be on set with Grangie and say something sarcastic to her.  That would be some must-see-tv right there!

What a pay per view cage fight that would be. I’d pay to see Grangie sit on his weasel face

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

No one should be banned for wanting to hurt this shitface.

Yeah, I was banned for three days just for saying that. My privilege of commenting on the Reddit live chat thread for the Tell All got taken away. Sad.

But I still have the company of you guys, and that's awesome!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Looking forward to Leandro - Ari is no innocent and she's soooo upset about Bini's behavior when she went to Princeton for 2 months. 

I would love Leandro forever if he'd say "I didn't cause any problems for Bini and Ari. Their feelings are their responsibility, not mine". Oh well. A girl can dream.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I was banned for three days just for saying that. My privilege of commenting on the Reddit live chat thread for the Tell All got taken away. Sad.

You may get banned here for saying anything kind about Steven.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would love Leandro forever if he'd say "I didn't cause any problems for Bini and Ari. Their feelings are their responsibility, not mine". Oh well. A girl can dream.

I’d rather Leandro and Bini team up and kick Steven’s ass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

You may get banned here for saying anything kind about Steven.

I never will. He has no redeeming qualities. At all.

NINE GIRLS. Alina. Girl. Get an annulment. Do those exist in their religion? She could totally get him on fraud.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She fits in with this show because she's a grifter too, she's lazy with her research and is just collecting a paycheck. Any one of us could do a better job than her.

Anybody else watching Yellowjackets on Showtime? I am hooked, it is so good. 

Thanks, love recommendations will check it out...maybe in a minute lol!

• Love 3