Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina seems to think she has no agency over her own life. She’s like a teenager with romantic notions. Hope is not a strategy, dear.

"hope is not a strategy" should be the title of this show. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

"Next week on 'Four Weddings and A Funeral ... erm, 90-Day Fiance, the Other Way."

Happy Thanksgiving to all the stateside snarkers here! It's just going to be the two of us and our kitties this Thanksgiving so I'm just cooking a 3-pound turkey breast and the usual sides.

Did you take the kitties off of the streets of Turkey? The country, not the meat! 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Here it comes - move to the USA - he'll do anything to stay with his son, but he doesn't really want to go.   She's big on ultimatums, "I'll never live in Ethiopia  again "   WOW.   What a bitch.

Late to the party again. I was sick earlier but feel much better! Hugs for all who are undergoing difficult times. My brain sieve is working overtime, so I need to be all inclusive.

If she is so freaking embarrassed by what went on, why does she bring it up every five minutes on national TV?

• Love 9

Ari could not be more clueless.  "Out of nowhere Bini started acting differently." Out of nowhere??  Really? Not after you forced him to relive the worst trauma of his life?  Oh! Oh! Then it's "I refuse to ever live in or step foot in your homeland again. I don't care what emotional hardship that causes you or your family. You must move to America because I say so." <contacts their immigration attorney, who has great news - the process can begin in 19 days. But bad news, Ari isn't sure she's ready, and bummmmmeerrrr, Ethiopia is where the K1 interview that she's arranged for them is. And now this bitch doesn't wanna go with him. What. An. Asshole.>

Alina, the dress is pretty and all, but guuuuurrrrl, you in danger.  

Clownhair & Victor, Evil-in & Snorey: don't care. Get off my TV.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ari could not be more clueless.  "Out of nowhere Bini started acting differently." Out of nowhere??  Really? Not after you forced him to relive the worst trauma of his life?  Oh! Oh! Then it's "I refuse to ever live in or step foot in your homeland again. I don't care what emotional hardship that causes you or your family. You must move to America because I say so." <contacts their immigration attorney, who has great news - the process can begin in 19 days. But bad news, Ari isn't sure she's ready, and bummmmmeerrrr, Ethiopia is where the K1 interview that she's arranged for them is. And now this bitch doesn't wanna go with him. What. An. Asshole.>

Alina, the dress is pretty and all, but guuuuurrrrl, you in danger.  

Clownhair & Victor, Evil-in & Snorey: don't care. Get off my TV.

She’s just trying to make Bini out to be the bad guy. And if I hear her say, “I will never live in Ethiopia” ever again, I will seriously throw my remote at the TV.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Gobi said:

🎵🎵Just take it! Take another little pizza my heart now baby!🎶🎶

That was my suggestion for naming the live chat! It did a lot better the second time around (which also sounds like a song title)!  🍕🍕🍕

• Love 4
On 11/21/2021 at 5:02 PM, Frozendiva said:

I know the feeling. I am still frustrated by the idiots next door. The complaint I filed resulted in a series of lies being spoken to me and I think maybe they had another party last evening with the stereo filling up my home and even upstairs. No escape. I am fed up with them and am hoping to list my home for sale and get out by spring.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She’s just trying to make Bini out to be the bad guy. And if I hear her say, “I will never live in Ethiopia” ever again, I will seriously throw my remote at the TV.

Hear that loud, whooshing noise? that is the entire population of Ethiopia, sighing in relief. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2021 at 5:36 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Sadly, Kenny won't last five years with Armando, his tearful, selfish daughters will have him back in Florida before you can say "AIDS orphan". Armando is in for a lot of anguish. He deserves better. 

There's a sense of star-crossed sadness about them.  I see disaster ahead for them

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

There's a sense of star-crossed sadness about them.  I see disaster ahead for them

It can't last. Kenny's kids will always be hovering on the periphery, whining and crying. They'll talk about how Armando is "keeping you from us" and "isolating you". They'll moo about how sad it is that their kids won't "really know" their grandfather (and his checkbook). And when he does eventually bend to pressure and move back? It'll be all sunshine and roses for a while, until he's suddenly in his 70's and has a heart attack or a stroke or some other medical event requiring a lot of long term care and attention. "Daaaaaaad! How can you need a ride to physical therapy? That's crazy!" They'll put him out to pasture and reassure themselves that they've done all they could for him. A more self centered, selfish bunch would be hard to find.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It can't last. Kenny's kids will always be hovering on the periphery, whining and crying. They'll talk about how Armando is "keeping you from us" and "isolating you". They'll moo about how sad it is that their kids won't "really know" their grandfather (and his checkbook). And when he does eventually bend to pressure and move back? It'll be all sunshine and roses for a while, until he's suddenly in his 70's and has a heart attack or a stroke or some other medical event requiring a lot of long term care and attention. "Daaaaaaad! How can you need a ride to physical therapy? That's crazy!" They'll put him out to pasture and reassure themselves that they've done all they could for him. A more self centered, selfish bunch would be hard to find.

Seriously! Kenny’s daughters act like they are kindergarteners. Their guilt tripping of their dad was fucking insane!!!

• Love 4

giphy.gif

Good evening mah Babyloves,

We have dinner plans, so I can chill wit my PT90DF Fam for maybe an hour tonight. I'm gonna do my best to do my thang, but I'm in a pretty prolonged funk right now.

We were COVID-separated last year, but this was my first Thanksgiving without my Moms alive. Despite all the rush of shopping and cooking and craziness, I couldn't escape the memories of countless Turkey Days at the family homestead...especially the year she was going through debilitative spinal injuries and I took over all the Thanksgiving cooking. It later became one hellish exhausting day every year -- for four years -- but at least it felt like I was doing something to help her.

To top it all off, I am gonna turn 50 this week, and -- despite Moms being in her 80s -- I never imagined she wouldn't be there. Remember I told y’all she graduated from CordonBleu Paris? Well, despite my many protests of not wanting her to bother (and my carb-counting), over the years she’s made SOOO many Black Forest, Chocolate Mousse, Mango, Pineapple, Mocha cakes and cheesecakes for my birthdays...I really did get sick of them. But now, what I wouldn’t do to see her in the kitchen again. #Perspective

I know @sainte-chapelle, @hookedontv, @JennyMominFL (and others I can't recall, sorry), y'all enduring similar losses, so I feel you (literally)

giphy.gif

With that being said,

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
Whore of Grammar
  • Love 21

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!  I just ate more leftover turkey and whatever is in the frig at the end of the day, is going in the trash.  I’m tired of cooking and dishes.  Tomorrow back to Keto.

• Love 9

In comparison to my Thanksgiving weekend (which included a cup of hot chocolate being spilled in my lap, driving through near white-out conditions to get back to my hotel, attending the area’s Nutcracker because my granddaughter was a mouse-one stage for 20 seconds, so if you blinked....-watching the lead male dancer fall on stage and having to be carried off while the curtain went down for a few minutes, a 2yo screaming in the backseat on the drive home because she didn't want to wear her coat on 15 degree weather, the 6yo having a temper tantrum, which I thought was performance art), I’m enjoying the best part of the trip, being home and in the warm bosom of my snark family. Hmm, maybe I should have stated that differently.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13