Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I swear I want to kidnap her and bundle her off home to her mother. Her poor mother must be sick with worry. 

I'm watching but not on chat.. alot of tea.. I have a feelinig Alina has the same disorder that Liz does.  And I STILL think that SteVen reminds me of Amy's brother Peter on Everybody Loves Raymond.  Just a complete dufous.  I scream at the tv.  Alina, Run Home!

p.s.  Is OIL coming out of Jenny and Sumit's faucets, cause they look VERY GREASY.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

submit....they are just giving you the rope to hang your self...they realize thqt once they remove the taboo...you won't be interested in jennie any  more...

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

I'm watching but not on chat.. alot of tea.. I have a feelinig Alina has the same disorder that Liz does.  And I STILL think that SteVen reminds me of Amy's brother Peter on Everybody Loves Raymond.  Just a complete dufous.  I scream at the tv.  Alina, Run Home!

p.s.  Is OIL coming out of Jenny and Sumit's faucets, cause they look VERY GREASY.

It's a grooming thing. I have friends from somewhere in India. They traditionally use oil on their skin and hair after bathing. She said it was like 'good smelling Crisco for making of biscuit". Not joking. 

The men use it in their beard as well as on their hair. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"He explained to me that being baptized is called 'soaking' in the Mormon religion."

Aaaaaand, I'm dead.

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Let's all pitch in and get Jenny and Sumit a new broom.

Shouldn't cost much. A quarter apiece will probably do it. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I want to hit him in the back of his flat head with an oar.

Or a cricket bat. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, if it's ok to ask, is anyone planning to watch Dopesick on Hulu?

I AM! I cannot wait for the next episode! Its breaking my heart. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Oh Summit, now you gotta go gay or something to piss your parents off.

Or hire a hit man and bury jenny's body in the backyard.. I DON'T REALLY MEAN THIS.  But it is funny

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Sumit and Jenny are the most perplexing couple to me. At first, I thought for sure he is scamming her playing some kinda long game but I think he's actually into her.

These weirdos make me think that there really is a lid for every pot.

Edited by rideashire
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It's a grooming thing. I have friends from somewhere in India. They traditionally use oil on their skin and hair after bathing. She said it was like 'good smelling Crisco for making of biscuit". Not joking. 

My mother told me when she was in high school boys used to say to Heavier Butt girls :  Crisco, fat in the can

• Love 1