Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Corey is trying way too hard to convince himself, Evelin, and ESPECIALLY everyone watching the show, that he is indeed, SO HAPPY.

He's such a fucking phony. He's just a whole dumpster of cringe. 😬 She sucks too! When she said "this is the man I love," she meant "THE MAN I LOVE IS THE ONE THAT KISSES MY ASS 24/7!"

Like go TF away, both of you!

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks, it was awful. He was in perfect health, went for runs etc but fell down the stairs at home. He was on a ventilator ( smashed ribs) for 5 weeks and I was only allowed in once. He was weaning and Dr. Said he would recover. Hours before I was allowed in again a mucas plug blocked the tube and his heart stopped. 

OMG I am so sorry.  :(  I also lost my dad in June and he was also super fit and healthy at one point until he fell (balance issues).  Covid kept him from getting in to see a neurologist and it all went downhill from there. I was brushing my hair, getting ready to go see him during my lunch break when they called me and told me he was gone.  I'm mad at covid and mad that I lost him.  Big hugs to you, take care of yourself! <3

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks, it was awful. He was in perfect health, went for runs etc but fell down the stairs at home. He was on a ventilator ( smashed ribs) for 5 weeks and I was only allowed in once. He was weaning and Dr. Said he would recover. Hours before I was allowed in again a mucas plug blocked the tube and his heart stopped. 

My heart goes out to you.  God bless you

• Love 9
Just now, greekmom said:
  Hide contents

Especially since Christine has officially left the fold.

Isn't it amazing the break up is announced right before the start of their hideously boring season debut? 

I love the IKEA buff teddy bears commercial, especially when the bear that's arm wrestling the little girl 'loses' to her.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does everyone hate having shorter days after Falling Back as much as I do?

I hate Springing Forward.  I never recover from losing that hour of sleep, so I love when we go back to Standard time.  I wish we could just stay on Standard time all year.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

both. I hate the spring forward and the fall back. Just split it in the middle and let it go.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I found my brother dead last month. It’s been a challenging time for so many it seems. 

💔  You come sit next to us. #SnarkHeals...oh, and ice cream helps too...or bourbon.

• Love 16

Sister Wives, the gift that stopped giving a long time ago.

I swear that picture of them together is Photoshopped. They haven’t been in the same room for months 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I hate Springing Forward.  I never recover from losing that hour of sleep, so I love when we go back to Standard time.  I wish we could just stay on Standard time all year.

Yeah, same here. I love gaining an hour of sleep.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And no one is calling her to narc on Bini. She's delusional. 

I understand that his phone photos are uploaded to her cloud account.  She doesn’t need anyone to narc when he is doing a fine job all on his own.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I prefer standard time, I detest Daylight Saving. 

Just now, TazDevil said:

Right there with you. 

And not for nothing, the amount of daylight stays exactly the same. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Janice sure has a lot of PTO.

You hear the way she was referring to Ari-"need to go with her, to make sure she is ok, for her health."

Clearly Ari has some emotional issues. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

OMG I am so sorry.  :(  I also lost my dad in June and he was also super fit and healthy at one point until he fell (balance issues).  Covid kept him from getting in to see a neurologist and it all went downhill from there. I was brushing my hair, getting ready to go see him during my lunch break when they called me and told me he was gone.  I'm mad at covid and mad that I lost him.  Big hugs to you, take care of yourself! <3

I’m so sorry. Be kind to yourself. I know I have been hard on myself for not trying to get to him ( it’s stupid I wasn’t allowed in at all) so big hugs back at you and take care! 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I do not. I despise Daylight Saving Time; my circadian rhythm never adjusts, and I'm exhausted, disorganized and late for everything from March to November when I breathe a sigh of relief and actually stop saying 'oh, shit, look how LATE I am!" 12 times a day. 

• Love 5
Just now, b2H said:

I understand that his phone photos are uploaded to her cloud account.  She doesn’t need anyone to narc when he is doing a fine job all on his own.

She keeps saying that Bini's sisters and "all their friends" are texting her and telling her that Bini is up to all sorts of devilment in their "sacred family home". I contend that she is full of shit. She may see photos in the cloud, but that's all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, b2H said:

the photos were of friends visiting, not orgies. She acted like she caught him with a whole butt band in her bedroom. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6