Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 11/3/2021 at 1:01 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I've come back to report that mama Sumit and her nasty neti tube have been haunting my nightmares.

I'm glad I turned away from that segment. I get queasy just from seeing those Navage commercials on TV. (they might be a good sponsor) 

ugh. Right after I posted this, I started getting pop ups for Navage 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, renatae said:

What is the point of moving to another country? So controlling, so selfish.

If she didn’t want to end up in all this mess she shouldn’t have even fucked a stranger in Ethiopia in the first place! God she gets on my NERVES!!!!!

22 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Not surprised at all. Won’t be surprised either if he did all this while dating Alina.

• Love 1
On 11/1/2021 at 9:06 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

.it does not matter what Jenny learns or not learns Sumit is not going to marry her no matter how good her Aloo Gabi is.

Indian food is one of my faves.  If Jenny would like, I could ship her a bunch of my local Take-Out menus, & next time the Family Sumit comes over, she can order in and pretend she cooked it.  I'd recommend the Masala Dosa or Butter Chicken or Palak Paneer.  (Tho the cost for delivery from NYC to India may be a little on the pricy side, it just may be the ticket for parental marriage blessings. ) 🤔

• Love 1
On 11/3/2021 at 7:47 PM, TzuShih said:

If Jenny would like, I could ship her a bunch of my local Take-Out menus, & next time the Family Sumit comes over, she can order in and pretend she cooked it.  

That’s very kind of you, but it would probably be easier for lazy Jenny to order takeout Indian food from her neighborhood restaurants or, as it is called there, “food.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
On 11/2/2021 at 5:18 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Guys, guess what? I found the nasal string that Sadhna and Anil were using to floss their sinuses! Here it is:

“Sutra Neti is a Hatha yoga technique to clean your nasal cavity. Sutra Neti is one of the six methods of purification or Shatkarma as given in the yogic text Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. There are various types of Neti practiced by Yogis including Jala Neti (with water), Dughda Neti (with Milk), Sutra Neti (with cotton string) etc. In Sutra Neti, a waxed cotton string is traditionally used to clean the nasal cavity.

In Sutra Neti, the waxed cotton string is inserted into the nose and then pulled out from the mouth. Then both ends are held with the hands and nasal cleaning is done by to and fro motion of the strings.

Nowadays, a rubber catheter is used instead of the string.” https://www.yogamatters.com/products/sutra-neti-nasal-cathater

Just looking at the photo of the nasal catheter makes me gag.

I am sitting here literally heaving. Thanks buddy!

On 11/3/2021 at 1:01 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I've come back to report that mama Sumit and her nasty neti tube have been haunting my nightmares.

SAME

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I was at the ENT doctor last week, and after seeing the nose flossing segment (the limited part I could watch without hurling), I wonder how many people with uncontrolled bleeding, infections, or a broke piece of tubing having to be removed that my doctor will see in the next two weeks?   

I'm a regular watcher of My 600 lb. Life, and can watch any wieght loss or other surgery, skin removal, and Dr. Now playing with the removed blubber or stomach, but the nose flossing did me in.   

Me too, I was heaving. That can’t be healthy or sanitary. That would be a hard pass for me. I don’t blame Jenny of saying no on that mess.

• Love 5
On 11/5/2021 at 1:16 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I am sitting here literally heaving. Thanks buddy!

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too, I was heaving. That can’t be healthy or sanitary. That would be a hard pass for me. I don’t blame Jenny of saying no on that mess.

I imagine you would get germs stuck in your sinuses if you do that. Or maybe those germs might even cause a sinus infection. I wouldn't even try to floss my nose like that.

• LOL 1
59 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

giphy.gif

I imagine you would get germs stuck in your sinuses if you do that. Or maybe those germs might even cause a sinus infection. I wouldn't even try to floss my nose like that.

My brother in law is a doctor. I asked and he said it is actually quite dangerous. It can lead to severe sinus infections, bleeding issues, can even lead to brain stem infections etc. Nothing about that hose looked clean.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I asked and he said it is actually quite dangerous. It can lead to severe sinus infections, bleeding issues, can even lead to brain stem infections etc.

Don’t forget these are the same people who believe wearing a laminated card on a lanyard will create a magical force field to protect you from Covid. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Boston said:

I have PINK knock-offs..LOL.  I hardly wear them; but they are fugly!

Don't think i'm gonna make the live chat again this week.  It has been exactly a week I've been sick (horrible URI).  I have to say I slept all day yesterday and am feeling better tonight after a hot shower and snuggy pjs.  Have fun snarking.  @Auntie Anxiety.. you're from MA I think.. did you happen to see the sunset tonight (I live north of Boston - near NH line east coast).  It was just breathtaking:  It looked like soft light baby blue and baby pink cotton candy.  Made my weekend.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Boston said:

Don't think i'm gonna make the live chat again this week.  It has been exactly a week I've been sick (horrible URI).  I have to say I slept all day yesterday and am feeling better tonight after a hot shower and snuggy pjs.  Have fun snarking.  @Auntie Anxiety.. you're from MA I think.. did you happen to see the sunset tonight (I live north of Boston - near NH line east coast).  It was just breathtaking:  It looked like soft light baby blue and baby pink cotton candy.  Made my weekend.

I hope you feel better soon!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you 💗

On 11/6/2021 at 4:29 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Like my mama always said:  don't stick anything up your nose smaller than your knuckle (or something like that!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My brother in law is a doctor. I asked and he said it is actually quite dangerous. It can lead to severe sinus infections, bleeding issues, can even lead to brain stem infections etc. Nothing about that hose looked clean.

Yeah, not surprised. I wouldn't even want to try flossing my nose after reading this. I do not want to risk a brain stem infection.

24 minutes ago, Boston said:

Get well soon, Boston!

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Reddit finds allllllll the dirt.

Yeah, those Redditors are sleuths!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola always planned to stay in the States but she needs to make it due to something Bini did instead of taking responsibility for her decisions.

She is utterly insufferable. I loathe her. "You've violated my sacred family home!". What, by having friends over? The sacred family home you so cavalierly left, months ago? Fuck her, she is a horrible mess of a person. A pile of rotting dingo's kidneys is more attractive and personable. 

Whew, now that that's off my chest......how is everyone? I hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful week! 

@Boston, I hope you feel better soon. Get yourself to bed and sleep it away. We'll keep your seat warm till next week. 

• Love 17