Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

STOP IT STEVEN! Alina. Jump. Dive right off and swim for your life. Do this for me. For all of us.

Fuck that, she should hurl him over the side. She could probably get the captain to help. No jury in the land would convict her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

am only slightly kidding when I say he reminds me of the guy accused of killing Kristin Smart. He is very dorky…like a fox

I see I’m not the only one who watched Dateline this weekend? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is just the worst thing I've ever seen. Even worse that Mama Sumit's nose dredging. 

He is so obviously and completely full of shit. 

Meanwhile, back in Russia, Alina's mother felt a chill wind blow over her and an instant bout of uncontrollable nausea.

She's been watching Days of Our Lives and Marlena's repossession?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, rideashire said:

What has Ari done to her face? In some of the talking heads she looks different. Is it lip filler? But also something going on with the eyes? Or is the filler confusing me?

I think she's lost a ton of weight.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, bref said:

SteVen is scary to me because he's not stupid. He can play the piano and speak another language, both things that take effort and concentration. I know we are all stunned that he seems to have many friends, but sociopaths can be quite charming. He has honed in on Alina because she is trusting and naive and easily manipulated. The blatant gaslighting he is pulling on her, trying to convert her to Mormonism while he flouts its rules himself, is pretty astounding. :/ 

He's like a dorky Ted Bundy.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

What has Ari done to her face? In some of the talking heads she looks different. Is it lip filler? But also something going on with the eyes? Or is the filler confusing me?

She's really.....odd looking. She makes me uncomfortable. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m already feeling the rage knowing Ari is up next. 

SAME.

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I feel genuinely sad for Alina and her family.

I do too. The next years are going to long, sad, and filled with horrors.

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

That was the worst singing I have ever heard. I can't believe she said yes!!! 

And giggled and blushed and acted like he was fucking Michael Buble or something. Instead of a skinny, pimply creep who's going to hammer at her self esteem for the next 10 years. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola is just as big a gaslighter as SteVen is. And poor Abvi won’t stand a chance as he grows up. I think Janice mentioned the “p” word (as in panic attack) earlier in this episode. That’s always been Areola’s ace in the hole.

Penis?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What a surprise, the Princeton Princess is staying home with mommy and daddy to take care of her.

Hey Ari is it normal in your culture to dump your husband without telling him? Stfu you troll.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ugh. So many bad decisions being made in tonight's episode. Does anyone know if Steven & Alina are still together? I've seen some stuff on Reddit about him being a real skankwad with a bunch of chicks on.. you guessed it  - social media. 

Spoiler

Yes.  They were vacationing in Cyprus recently.

• Love 1