Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh watch out….Bini is having beers with his friends 

ARI: How dare you drink beers and laugh with you friends.  I can never forgive you for doing this to me and Avi.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh watch out….Bini is having beers with his friends 

How dare he have fun while Areola is the the States living the life of luxury wondering how she’ll ever survive the turmoil of Avi’s (very minor) surgery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course she will. Why should Bini want to observe a holiday with his friends and family when Ari might need to lecture him?

I hope Bini gets more action than Evil- Lin at spring break

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

ARI: How dare you drink beers and laugh with you friends.  I can never forgive you for doing this to me and Avi.

Was that baby born solely to up her "how could you do this to me?" wail to "how could you do this to me AND Avi?" ?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kenny is really pathetic and inconsiderate if he cannot live more than a few miles away from his dysfunctional children and cannot find happiness in his life with Armando.  

Makes me question his parenting. His children can’t seem to function without him and don’t seem to have relationships of their own. 

• Love 15

Kenny is on the verge of a wobbler because he can't work the washer? Has no one heard of a repair person? 

I guess this was meant to illustrate Kenny's frustration with the primitive conditions in third world Mexico.

Does either Cassie or Madison have a husband/partner? Why is Kenny's daily presence so necessary to their pregnancy experience? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
15 minutes ago, renatae said:

Hi, everyone! I actually made it! Hope all are well!

Sumit's mother is acting like a shrew. Mocking her while she attempts to cook in a language she does not understand. Then outright lying, saying she had no interest in learning how to cook. Expecting her to already know rules you haven't attempted to teach her yet. "You need to learn this that and the other," as if with time she won't catch on. Well, you have to be willing to teach and not act as if she is hopeless.

I'm not a big fan of Jenny, but I think this is cruel. And I don't care about "tradition" or "this is custom here." It's just plain wrong. I really hate when people who have been put through traumatic traditional customs take the attitude "I had to endure it and now so do you."

Hi Renatae. 

It would normally be considered cruel but sorry not sorry Jenny brought it on herself. First she was disrespectul to his parents when she stayed with them under false pretenses when she first came to India. Then when Sumit got married she should have moved on. When he left his wife for her Jenny should have known he was a weak willed man that wasn't worth having. Sumit will not have her back, he will cave in to his family. If Jenny wants a traditional relationship she should have never pursued Sumit.

• Love 12

Kenny is like Ari.  Moving to Mexico to marry a much younger man was his mid life crisis, now he's ready to speak English only and eat more then just mexican food.

These Americans they pick on this show are the worse at appreciating the new country they move to.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Was that baby born solely to up her "how could you do this to me?" wail to "how could you do this to me AND Avi?" ?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That child is no more than a club to beat Bini with. 

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

They probably have a nanny for Hannah.

She could be at school. 

• Love 9