Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Boston said:

Ellie?  Are you living in the 80's?  cause you act like it.. acting like a stupid bitch.. Who can't see what WE CAN SEE? i know, it was a while ago,  COW-TOWING TO A MAN.. PLEASE.. she makes women look horrible.  BITCH  (and fix your stupid perm).. sorry, can you tell i don't like the woman? 

In defense of natural curls, that's not a perm. She's my curl sister, and I'll defend every strand to the death. 
Have at the rest of the mess, but don't touch the curls.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Congratulations, @Trackdawg!!!   I hope your local bruja blesses you with happiness but you need to make sure you have enough owls statues in your house first.

Do we think Steven brushes his teeth  A. Once every other day or B. Monthly or C. Never but chews on a soggy toothpick sometimes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

In defense of natural curls, that's not a perm. She's my curl sister, and I'll defend every strand to the death. 

TEAM CURL checking in

Everything below the scalp (and inside the skull) is questionable, but the hair gets to live its best life.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Wonder if she could have them relaxed just a little, so they looked like Bini’s ex-girlfriend (Tsoni?)?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hope the snow holds off for a while! Here in the states it felt like summer today (80 degrees and sunny).

I turned my AC on this evening. Crap it was HOT.

Don't say the s word

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I just skidded in to Ari having a hissy fit over a hernia operation. She acts like the baby is having a parasitic twin removed. 

Remember how she lost her s**t over the circumcision? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Congratulations, @Trackdawg!!!   I hope your local bruja blesses you with happiness but you need to make sure you have enough owls statues in your house first.

Do we think Steven brushes his teeth  A. Once every other day or B. Monthly or C. Never but chews on a soggy toothpick sometimes.

Once a month when he washes his undies

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I am bowing with apologies. I must be jealous cause i have fine, straight(but it has gotten wavy  in the last 20 yrs.).  Sorry

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Wonder if she could have them relaxed just a little, so they looked like Bini’s ex-girlfriend (Tsoni?)?

Shit...my curls are way tighter than hers and I manage just fine. Haven't relaxed in over 25 years, haven't straightened in 18. TEAM CURL

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I went cold turkey this season. Turns out I have standards. Who knew?

Liar! You never loved us. You’ve been cutting it on the bias with us and the Silva twins on Monday nights. Standards Schmandards. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Run Alina run you fool

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina, you are ducking a bullet. Don’t look back. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

SteVen could just be an idiot who invites a pretty girl to the US.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

She just needs to google "curly girl method" and find the right way to handle them. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

And I bet he prances around in a towel that day, because he's OUTRAGEOUS and SPONTANEOUS and FUN.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hope the snow holds off for a while! Here in the states it felt like summer today (80 degrees and sunny).

I am in the northeast (MA).  I had my SPACE HEATER on late this afternoon.. it was only in the low 60s.. God help me when it goes below 0.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Shit...my curls are way tighter than hers and I manage just fine. Haven't relaxed in over 25 years, haven't straightened in 18. TEAM CURL

:-) Ok ok, I have curly hair but have it straightened. I kneel in abject apology

…and offer matching hairplugs for her receding hairline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina, you are ducking a bullet. Don’t look back. 

But now she is trying to convince herself he is worthy of her tests, all SteVen said to Masha was the snow is great in the states, it was not an invitation. Alina is looking for an excuse to break up but we know she does not have to work too hard for an excuse to leave that turkey in Turkey.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Taco salad, stopped by my brother's and my SIL sent us home with some. YUM

Leftover pizza.. that i can't even eat cause i'm laughing too hard and can't swallow (stop it!)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

But now she is trying to convince herself he is worthy of her tests, all SteVen said to Masha was the snow is great in the states, it was not an invitation. Alina is looking for an excuse to break up but we know she does not have to work too hard for an excuse to leave that turkey in Turkey.

Snow is better in Turkey.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I can't even worry about that now!!! I only have 83 days now to figure out if TrackKitty is the ONE! And I have a huge SECRET I've been hiding!

What Soviet satellite nation is Track Kitty from?

• LOL 11
9 minutes ago, Boston said:

I am in the northeast (MA).  I had my SPACE HEATER on late this afternoon.. it was only in the low 60s.. God help me when it goes below 0.

I biked errands today, and needed long underwear, wool socks and a jacket. Maine.

• Love 2