Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey, things moved so fast tonight I just realized that Trackdawg is missing.  I wonder how the proposal went.

I wonder if she's a 90DF fan?  Otherwise we might lose him permanently.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That’s worse than the singing Hoohah 

COMING!!!!!!!!

Not to mention "everyone knows women poop" and "down there skin" and various other assaults to common decency which have become the nauseating norm.

🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, OoogleEyes said:

I can't remember what this commercial is for, but I love it anyway!

Geico!  I love that one, too!  Mom and Dad have the moves.

Friends, I was no where in the live chat as 1) I was at the Vikings/Seahawks game (we won!) then came home and went out to watch the Packers and 49'ers.  Plus we STILL have no internet!  I missed all your snark but did not miss these fools.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey, things moved so fast tonight I just realized that Trackdawg is missing.  I wonder how the proposal went.

I seem to recall him saying he'd be out of touch with the forum this week because he would be traveling with Track Kitty

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don’t feel it’s fair that TLC gets to assault my eyes each commercial break with these pimple popping doctors.

Guess what? I was watching one of my favorite shows (San Diego Zoo) on Animal Planet and saw commercials for a new show about veterinarians whose main job is to pop huge growths on animals. This madness has to stop NOW!

5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Guess what? I was watching one of my favorite shows (San Diego Zoo) on Animal Planet and saw commercials for a new show about veterinarians whose main job is to pop huge growths on animals. This madness has to stop NOW!

Dr. Lee done started a TREND now!

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

That's one of their rules! 

Yup. No cloudy water. Hot tub is for therapy, not entertainment. No clothes.

10 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I can't remember what this commercial is for, but I love it anyway!

It’s the Tag Team commercial for Geico. Scoop, there it is!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

SteVen and Alina can use this loophole (heh) for sex without going against the tenets of Mormonism:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/what-is-soaking-the-mormon-teen-sex-act-going-viral/   🤪

Is it just a coincidence that this article was published YESTERDAY? Anyway, I don't get the attraction. Wouldn't an old fashioned hand job or BJ be more pleasurable (at least for the guy) while still maintaining virginity? 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I felt a little down today.  I wonder if I should buy a watermelon.

Do they even have watermelons in Turkey?

Alina will have dodged a bullet if SteVen does not want to rush in to marriage, it may give her the out to leave and run back to Russia.

Do we think this is the first time SteVen has tried to rush the relationship with someone but then backed off and the girl broke up with him.

Does Alina wonder how SteVen will earn money in Russia, have they even talked about money and living arrangements?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does Alina wonder how SteVen will earn money in Russia, have they even talked about money and living arrangements?

Maybe they are in need of humane bug exterminators in Russia? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Please stop terrorizing us with details!

Get out of our fucking detail house!

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do they even have watermelons in Turkey?

Alina will have dodged a bullet if SteVen does not want to rush in to marriage, it may give her the out to leave and run back to Russia.

Do we think this is the first time SteVen has tried to rush the relationship with someone but then backed off and the girl broke up with him.

The way he’s trying to force the Mormon religion in her and rush into marrying her is absolutely gross. I just got creep vibes from this guy from the very beginning.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

Maybe they are in need of humane bug exterminators in Russia? 

Maybe Brandon can discuss this with him.

23 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Please stop terrorizing us with details!

We need Steven to stop terrorizing us with his greasy face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Hahahaha!!! Yeah, that won't work, believe me.   Speaking as a guy once you're in the front door, you're going to want to do some exploring, if you get my meaning!

Cut to Phexxi commercial...

• LOL 6

Watching the first look now. Steven is a creep go home Alina you seem like a nice girl.

I am sorry baby Avi needs surgery but it seems relatively minor. She decided to move there and can’t go running to the US everytime there is a medical issue.

Kenny is pushing really fucking hard. Baby steps Kenny. What is Armando supposed to do? 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

Ari pitching a fit because her son has a hernia, and she's not sure she wants to fix it is absurd.     She better hope it doesn't strangulate, making it a life threatening emergency.    They have pediatric surgeons, and modern hospitals, and she's acting like it would be OK to ignore Avi's condition.      I wonder if her parent's insurance plan does include the baby?   

Ste-Van is ridiculous, pulling back on getting married, when the entire trip to Turkey, to marry, and then go to Russia was his idea. 

I wish Kenny would stop pushing Armando so hard.    It's obvious his father isn't comfortable on camera, or at big events, and Kenny seems to want the wedding of the century, complete with cameras shoved in Daddy Armando's face. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ste-Van is ridiculous, pulling back on getting married, when the entire trip to Turkey, to marry, and then go to Russia was his idea. 

I think it was the best move where Alina is concerned, this gives her an out from the guy...it would be a miserable marriage for her between learning about and converting to Mormonism which she did not seem too keen on and having to hold his hand so he does not run out in traffic, he is doing her a favor.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They have pediatric surgeons, and modern hospitals, and she's acting like it would be OK to ignore Avi's condition. 

She acted like adjusting the anesthesia dosage for a baby's surgery was an idea no one in Ethiopia had ever considered before. 

11 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's obvious his father isn't comfortable on camera, or at big events, and Kenny seems to want the wedding of the century, complete with cameras shoved in Daddy Armando's face. 

Kenny will probably push Daddy A. to make a speech! 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching the first look now. Steven is a creep go home Alina you seem like a nice girl.

I am sorry baby Avi needs surgery but it seems relatively minor. She decided to move there and can’t go running to the US everytime there is a medical issue.

Kenny is pushing really fucking hard. Baby steps Kenny. What is Armando supposed to do? 

SteVen is a walking red flag. Alina needs to run fast.

I do not feel sorry for Ari. I feel sorry that Avi has a hernia, but Ari put herself into this situation.

Kenny is pushing Armando WAY too fast. He needs to fucking slow down! Give Armando and his family some time!

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I do not feel sorry for Ari. I feel sorry that Avi has a hernia, but Ari put herself into this situation.

I think she is an idiot. Wanting to call nurse Mommy when the doctors are way more qualified is insulting. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

SteVen is a walking red flag

Yes he is.  He is greasy and gross.

Although our internet is back, i will pop in and read the chat, but I am really going to be into the Tampa Bay and Patriots game!!🏈🏈🏈

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Hey guys! I am on Cherry Grove Beach, SC watching the show with the background noise of the calming waves. This episode will be relaxing for me.

My grandma turned 80 on Thursday so we threw a big party for her yesterday on the beach! We had a personal chef come and cook us dinner, and then we ate our food and desserts on the beach! It was so fun!

BTW, I am on TLC Go so I can't see regular commercials and might not be up to speed with all of you guys. But I am still excited to snark! Let's get it on!

• Love 13

I mowed the lawn, raked up some leaves (well the mower did that for me), transplanted my succulent planter and brought it indoors), did my parsley and then transferred it and the chives to the ground by the rhubarb to see if it lasts the winter. Put pots away, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

BTW, I am on TLC Go so I can't see regular commercials and might not be up to speed with all of you guys. But I am still excited to snark! Let's get it on!

How will you survive if you can't see any Phexxi commercials??

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2021 at 8:53 PM, Floatingbison said:

I felt a little down today.  I wonder if I should buy a watermelon.

Just make sure you cut it on the bias.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:29 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

SteVen and Alina can use this loophole (heh) for sex without going against the tenets of Mormonism:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/what-is-soaking-the-mormon-teen-sex-act-going-viral/   🤪

I saw a similar article today and I screamed out loud. These people are WACK.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:43 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Get out of our fucking detail house!

The way he’s trying to force the Mormon religion in her and rush into marrying her is absolutely gross. I just got creep vibes from this guy from the very beginning.

And by "Mormon religion" he means "my penis". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I mowed the lawn, raked up some leaves (well the mower did that for me), transplanted my succulent planter and brought it indoors), did my parsley and then transferred it and the chives to the ground by the rhubarb to see if it lasts the winter. Put pots away, etc.

Wow. Like most days, I didn’t do anything.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Hello everyone, I’ve had a rough few weeks.  My sister has been fighting carcinoid cancer for many years and has been fighting a valiant fight.  She only weighs 75 pounds and is not doing well.  She doesn’t want to go into the hospital because she knows she will not come out.  Just a hard time.  I really need something to take my mind off thing tonight.

• Love 4