Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey Peeps.

Im here.

News - after 19 years, I am starting a new job in another company. 

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news, good luck on your new adventure! 

Just now, Gobi said:

I'm ready to snark the other way. Which is snarking, just, you know, in a different place.

Don't forget that the other place is filthy, primitive, backward, with weird food and questionable toilet facilities. 

Hi everyone! I have a terrible secret that I'm agonizing about but I'm scared to tell you because it could change everything. Oh wait, no I don't. Happy Sunday Snarkday! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Hi all!  My interview last week went pretty well...they're scheduling another one with more people. And I have another with a different company coming up soon as well.

Okay, let's snark.

Sending positive vibes your way!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bock BOCK! I’m leaving here, says Jenny. Because she hasnt threatened this ever before. Note to Jenny: If Sumit was going to marry you, you’d already be married.

Serious life lesson.  "If he wanted to, he would."  Dudes find a way to go after whatever they decide they want! Good idea or bad.

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How did Sumit's FIL get his paws on Sumit's passport? Let me guess--he asked for it and craven little worm Sumit gave it to him. 

And of course there’s no way to replace it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Serious life lesson.  "If he wanted to, he would."  Dudes find a way to go after whatever they decide they want! Good idea or bad.

Oh, man. I'm dating someone new, and I feel sooooo attacked right now. 

• LOL 1