Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

If anyone here watches Days I laughed hard when Devil possessed Marlena backhanded John and threw him around the church….comedy gold. Speaking of comedy cold here is Ed in his Italia sweats stretching that zipper to the brink

Only watched part of it today. Finished the Beyond Salem series on the weekend.

• Love 2

Alright guys, it was so mach fun to snark with you tonite! I really enjoyed your commentary. You guys are the pineapples of my life! I will see you all next week for the Tell All! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hell yeah the Tell-All looks cray cray, can’t wait!

Oh god, they are bringing Mohammed back again? Fuck man, just let the stinky vag comment go.

Can't remember the last time I saw a commercial for Massengill or Summer's Eve. 

Erm, do I have to spell out to these companies who their next spokeswoman could be? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed bough5 her a sexy swimsuit because of course he did fucking pig

Although it doesn't do much for her, and the high cut with the lower half of each butt cheek hanging out flatters few people. How about a more comfortable style (that one can actually, like, swim or run in without a buttock or boob malfunction) for a divorced Mom who's pushing 30, prEd. I continue to be flummoxed by Liz, who seems to find him very annoying. Maybe she's drunk all the time.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Although it doesn't do much for her, and the high cut with the lower half of each butt cheek hanging out flatters few people. How about a more comfortable style (that one can actually, like, swim or run in without a buttock or boob malfunction) for a divorced Mom who's pushing 30, prEd. I continue to be flummoxed by Liz, who seems to find him very annoying. Maybe she's drunk all the time.  

It was ill fitting and made her look wide and dumpy (when she isn’t).  It accentuates her mid section while somehow making her look flat. Not flattering.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It was ill fitting and made her look wide and dumpy (when she isn’t).  It accentuates her mid section while somehow making her look flat. Not flattering.

Wasn't it awful?  And the color was just... off.  What was it, orange and yellow?  Wow, PrEd has some pretty tacky taste.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Wasn't it awful?  And the color was just... off.  What was it, orange and yellow?  Wow, PrEd has some pretty tacky taste.

I’m sure Big Ped saw a photo of some skinny young model wearing it and ordered it once he stopped drooling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/25/2021 at 10:42 PM, Tuneful said:

Can't remember the last time I saw a commercial for Massengill or Summer's Eve. 

Erm, do I have to spell out to these companies who their next spokeswoman could be? 

You probably may have to at some point! LOL! 🤣🤣🤣

On 10/26/2021 at 3:02 AM, magemaud said:

He bought Rose lingerie (in addition to dental items) 

And then humiliated her on national television by saying that he brought her the dental items because “her breath is not pretty”.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ed with his shirt off frolicking on the beach was not pretty.  

I can't decide who looked worse, Colt with his moobs and flabby muffin top hanging over a Speedo or Ed's "fat apron" and his fireplug body. Maybe we need a "Who Wore it Worse" contest. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can't decide who looked worse, Colt with his moobs and flabby muffin top hanging over a Speedo or Ed's "fat apron" and his fireplug body. Maybe we need a "Who Wore it Worse" contest. 

I try not to think about it too much but with Ed’s big belly and likely tiny genitalia I don’t know how they actually do it.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I try not to think about it too much but with Ed’s big belly and likely tiny genitalia I don’t know how they actually do it.

According to Whitney Thore, it’s “logistics”

• Love 1
On 10/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Ed with his shirt off frolicking on the beach was not pretty.  

Neither was his dyed mayo hair and hairy body. The nerve of that little troll telling Rose to shave her legs. Picking out a swimsuit for Liz that he likely saw on some model? He is a fucking creep.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Picking out a swimsuit for Liz that he likely saw on some model? He is a fucking creep.

He's all about appearance and how the woman looks on his arm. It's always the first thing he mentions. To have such insecurity and low self-esteem is sad, but of course he'd never date a woman in his own age group and/or at his level of, errr, attractiveness.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

So, who's going to storm off the set during the Tell Nothing?

Maybe Debbie, she enjoys a good flounce. But Fernanda also loves to flounce. 

Hi everyone! Seems like only yesterday we were all together. Oh wait. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5