Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whatever happened to just light conversation on the first or second date?

Right? Favorite movies, your dog, funny stories about your kids. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Dinyell? Oh gawd not the smelly vagina trope again?

Well, there's a sentence I bet you thought you'd never type. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Robert: "Separate check, please."

"Taxi!" 

• LOL 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

Robert says, "There's no baggage that can stop a good relationship." Oh, she'll find something to test that, I'm sure she will.

Baggage? She has a storage unit!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ooh, that looks like my porch. I need to sweep the leaves and acorns off but I’m too busy doing nothing all day every day.

My exception to that is I have cats. They keep me busy with their whims.
They are demanding. 😂

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ooh, that looks like my porch. I need to sweep the leaves and acorns off but I’m too busy doing nothing all day every day.

Oh I hear you sister. Today? I had to make one phone call to straighten out a Medicare thing. And take the clothes out of the dryer. I was done with my tasks by about 8:30 this morning. Which was good because then I had the whole rest of the day to be wrapped in blankets, read, and watch TV. Have I mentioned that I love retirement?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

Does anyone on these shows have even a basic knowledge of human reproduction?

45 is a great age to get pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

My exception to that is I have cats. They keep me busy with their whims.
They are demanding. 😂

Yeah, I used to say the same thing about my dog. My entire life revolved around her because of me, not because of her.

• Love 5

Raked up the leaves that blew on to my driveway area from the neighbor across's tree. Shame on her again for the third year being spared having to rake up her own leaves and just let them blow for others to take time, energy, and a bag for them. Almost feel like dumping them back on her yard.

• Love 5

Molly is another one who keeps finding things to test a relationship. That baby conversation could have happened a while ago. Like on his first trip down to Georgia.

But, Kelly seems to be hanging in there....

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Raked up the leaves that blew on to my driveway area from the neighbor across's tree. Shame on her again for the third year being spared having to rake up her own leaves and just let them blow for others to take time, energy, and a bag for them. Almost feel like dumping them back on her yard.

I’d rake them back in her yard, but I’m petty like that

• LOL 3
  • Love 3