Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brittany will swan in with that big shit eating grin on her, six inch tarantula lashes on, yapping about how she has a big ass and big boobs and is a diva and everyone should be thrilled that she turned up with her special specialness.

And inserting the word “like” into every sentence three times.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Brittany will swan in with that big shit eating grin on her, six inch tarantula lashes on, yapping about how she has a big ass and big boobs and is a diva and everyone should be thrilled that she turned up with her special specialness.

Then she will bleat on about her exclusive magic box that 100s of men have seen. She is exhausting 

• Love 5

It seems that Ed behaves so horribly, so that he can have moments like he’s having on the show. He gets off on being remorseful, begging for forgiveness, making someone else cry, etc.  It’s a game of sport for him.  I am not amused.  

• Love 11
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

It seems that Ed behaves so horribly, so that he can have moments like he’s having on the show. He gets off on being remorseful, begging for forgiveness, making someone else cry, etc.  It’s a game of sport for him.  I am not amused.  

Steven sounds like a younger version of him.

• Love 6

Guys. This is boring as FUCK. Why all this foofaraw about stupid boring Brittany? Move it along, Shaun!

I'm just focusing on things like Vanessa's weird hair.  It's a little mesmerizing.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The most important thing--how does Ed feel about Brittany? Is he sad that she's not there? Does he think he could get with her if Fernanda turns him down? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

Terence, have you heard the term “ghosting?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And why does Terrence continue to see this vapid, self absorbed twit when she treats him so cavalierly? I'd walk away and never look back. Grow a spine, Terrence. Are her big ass and big tits worth all this? 

Free trip to NYC?

• Love 9

And why does Terrence continue to see this vapid, self absorbed twit when she treats him so cavalierly? I'd walk away and never look back. Grow a spine, Terrence. Are her big ass and big tits worth all this? 

Or the threat of a STD

• LOL 1
  • Love 2