Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed: Will you share a bed with me? Will you have sex with me? Will you be my girlfriend? Will you let me tell people we're dating? Will you be with me forever? Will you move in with me? Will you live in this cage in my basement that I keep locked?

"I'm choosing you to have my baby." BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

“Will you love me…” 

This sounds like a Meatloaf song 🎶

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was feeling claustrophobic seeing her trying to maneuver around the bathroom. 

Her ass is the biggest thing in any room.

Out of context, I thought you were talking about Brittany and her gratuitous twerking. Ugh. What a vapid twit. Can NOT stand that girl.

Methinks Ed left out MANY details about his “little argument” with Liz in Vegas. She is an idiot. Just EW.

Colt makes me what to hurl. On Pillow Talk,  Anny said his ‘special underwear’ looked like Debbie’s pants. LOL I snorted my green tea.

Danielle’s incessant giggling drives me mad. And WHY tell Robert - who appears to be a very nice man - about your bad smell on the second date (or at all)?! WTAF?! He doesn’t even know your favorite color or ice cream or movie yet, for the love of dog! 

Fernanda. Yawn. Another vapid twit.

Pillow Talk is actually pretty funny - I think I may confine my viewing to that for Single Life & skip the main show. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And watching Colt shove a lump of cheese and crackers down his maw, would surely make any girl weak in the knees, am I right, ladies?

I’m still traumatized by the walk from the car and the competing undulations from his moobs and his muffin top under his t-shirt. Gag. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

TLC really gave Gross Pred this depressingly nice song like he ain't shit. LMAO!

You mean the “Buckets full of anger” lyrics? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Why do we need to see Coltee's underwear?

Becuz one of the camera people (or an Editor) has an ongoing grudge against him?  I still can't decide whether it's his man-boobs; his cellulite legs; his smirk; or maybe just his whole persona that makes my eyes roll.

I can't get it out of my head that Coltee is the guy we were all warned about in elementary school who would woo you with a a bunch of puppies in the back seat of his car...or maybe an extra-large Hershey's bar.   😜 🤡 

• Love 2
On 10/18/2021 at 6:45 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

He makes me never want to eat again.

I have been sick nauseated  since last Monday and finally eating something that passes as food ( peanut butter  sandwich) and I’m in danger of returning to Hell. The blow by blow reliving their sex is too much to ask an audience to stomach.  

Great  idea telling Liz you had a panic attack.  What is wrong with her ? Ed is someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with?!  She said he became her best friend then boyfriend?   These people are nuts.  I did notice the bottle of wine from a winery near where I used to live 

I will  say it again , there is no way Danielle is going to be an RN. She’s “ not going to be no good at this”  Mercy.  I can see her running to a code now, starting an IV or doing CPR. 

• Love 2
On 10/19/2021 at 3:08 AM, magemaud said:

You mean the “Buckets full the anger” lyrics? 

Yeah, that’s right.

19 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I have been sick nauseated  since last Monday and finally eating something that passes as food ( peanut butter  sandwich) and I’m in danger of returning to Hell. The blow by blow reliving their sex is too much to ask an audience to stomach.  

Great  idea telling Liz you had a panic attack.  What is wrong with her ? Ed is someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with?!  She said he became her best friend then boyfriend?   These people are nuts.  I did notice the bottle of wine from a winery near where I used to live 

I will  say it again , there is no way Danielle is going to be an RN. She’s “ not going to be no good at this”  Mercy.  I can see her running to a code now, starting an IV or doing CPR. 

I do not know what Liz even sees in him. I’m assuming she is so desperate for love or she only likes the fame.

• Love 1
On 10/19/2021 at 6:01 PM, TzuShih said:

Becuz one of the camera people (or an Editor) has an ongoing grudge against him? 

or is the grudge against us viewers?

On 10/19/2021 at 6:01 PM, TzuShih said:

I can't get it out of my head that Coltee is the guy we were all warned about in elementary school who would woo you with a a bunch of puppies in the back seat of his car  windowless van (with no AC) ...or maybe an extra-large Hershey's bar.

• Love 1
On 10/18/2021 at 10:20 PM, Gobi said:

The horror, the horror. Without snark, this would be life threatening.

Till next time, everyone.

I think that’s why I can watch it via Pillow Talk. I can rarely watch live to read all the snark here and when I watch the regular show on my own, I barely make it to the first commercial break. 

• Love 2
On 10/18/2021 at 8:14 PM, Mindthinkr said:

“Will you love me…” 

This sounds like a Meatloaf song 🎶

And now I'm praying for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive... 

Dinyell should not be dating. She isn't stable enough. SHE brought up the topic that reduced her own self to tears, and I don't mean a few teardrops, but up and fleeing the table for full-on sobbing. I hope she has a therapist, but if she can't keep herself composed she should not be putting herself, and the guy, into these situations. Dating (especially online) these days is hard even for the strong and secure. Finish up school, get a job, start meeting people through work, no desperation, join a gym, have another interest or two...might work better.    

• Love 1

Hi everyone! I got here early so I could get a good seat. Near the bathroom since I anticipate that I'll need to vomit frequently. 

It is cold and rainy here in beautiful Salem and boy howdy was I glad to be retired today so I didn't have to leave my comfy couch! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s wet and dreary here in Dayton too.

It was pouring hard here in Raleigh earlier this morning, but it stopped just in time for lunch, so that's good.

Hello, my fellow snarkers! Let's get it on with The Single Life! Unfortunately, we may have to start with Gross Pred once AGAIN...but it'll be a pleasant surprise if that doesn't happen.

• Love 6

LIZ YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH GROSS DISGUSTING CREEPY ED.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Has she bonked him?

(heaving) yes (heaving some more).

The very thought. 

Ed told her she tasted like a peach. 

Sorry, heaving some more. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6