Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Will Coyote put in an appearance?

I wish she would just to tell us how she much she was fed up with Egg.

On the other hand, I hope she won't just  so she can be free of this show and live a normal life.

• Love 7
(edited)

I'd be surprised if she showed up here, on the tell-all.  She seems to be the most well-adjusted person in this franchise's history.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Stephanie’s tits look horrible in that dress.

Freaking terrible. Either get the dress altered or wear something that supports your boobs. Those udders are dangerously loose.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Colt, it's not easy to 'date'. With Covid, things were closed and people just weren't around.

And Debbie's 69. It's not like dating when you're 25.

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake Ed. We all saw you drooling over one woman after another. Mooing about how you were "ready to love again". Chasing Kaory all over Mexico. PLEASE.

He was just feeling a "connection."  That's all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don't  know how else to put this but Liz looks like a cheap tramp. The black hair and the make-up are terrible. The crotch-high body con dress looks cheap. Not to mention Pred running his hand up and down her bare leg. She was such a pretty, natural-looking lady when we first met her.

I am loving Debbie's facial expressions and comments to both of them.   Even Colt's summary in a few words was pretty good. Not that he should be lecturing anyone on how to run their love life. 

• Love 10

Sorry for the caps, but ED IS DITCHING HIS MUST-BE-80-AT-LEAST-YEAR-OLD MOM???? The woman is a total sweetheart. He'd better be helping her in other ways. You just don't ditch the elderly. Looking at you, Colt. Unless they've abused you throughout your life.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

I wonder if Liz has an eating disorder and a drinking problem (they both like to hit it). She has the chipmunk cheeks that go with bulimia--I don't recall their being so chubby before. 

As Charmed said above: "Liz’s face is different every time. It’s so doughy. Is it alcohol?"

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

I wonder if Liz has an eating disorder and a drinking problem (they both like to hit it). She has the chipmunk cheeks that go with bulimia--I don't recall their being so chubby before. 

You’d be drinking a lot too if you were with pred. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

As Charmed said above: "Liz’s face is different every time. It’s so doughy. Is it alcohol?"

I noticed her cheeks too. But I had chipmunk cheeks at her age and wasn't bulimic. She does look like she's going half-goth right now.  I though her natural look was very pretty but that age is a time to experiment with your looks. Wish I had more.

(sorry for the caps again but...)

ED IS DOING STANDUP????? Does he actually get audiences?

• Love 3

Liz: I heard my name.

Natalie: I didn't say your name. 

Liz: I heard my name from the PA, who told me you were talking about me. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is she eavesdropping? Her dress is too short on one side.

That dress is fucking tragic. Cheap looking, ill fitting, and a truly awful color. Wonder if its a House of Eleven? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1