Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nuttie, sorry hon, but you’re not in Ukraine and these men aren’t Ukrainian.

According to Alla from another season Ukrainian men aren’t exactly known for a huge show of emotion or acts of love and devotion. She is full of it.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, this poor guy is trying to figure out how to get out from under this ridiculous call. He wants to hang out sometimes, she wants to get married. Sheesh. 

Kinda tough to hang out when the other person is far away.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Debbie should have given Bill her underwear too. That’s the storyline I’m here for.

DEAD

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Liz, good luck with Ed. You’ll need it. He’s a bottomless pit of emotional need.

So is she. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Josh is enduring this conversation for his 15 minutes of fame. He saw the crazy and he's not interested.

Why is Nuttily compelled to present herself in the image of an airhead or blow-up doll? It doesn't jibe with what she says she is looking for. 

• Love 8
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Is Liz desperate too???

Look who she's with.  To be fair, the world is filled with desperate, lonely people.  It's sad to think about.

• Love 7

Looks like a hell of a tell all! I am 150% ready for a Jesse/Teem showdown! 🥊 Team Teem all the way! It was a very fun 2 hours of extra snarking tonite and I really enjoyed it! Y’all were on fire! I hope to see you all on Sunday for the new episode of OG! Have a great week and see some of you around the forums! Peace out.

• Love 6

Well frens, that was fun!!  I'm not sure why Nutalie was crying about Mike filing for divorce, but what the hell....

Guess we'll see next week at the Tell Nothing.  Notice Shawn's asking those hard-hitting questions like she always does!

Have a great week everybody!

• Love 7

Why do I have the feeling all the best moments of the Tell Nothing were shown in that preview...

Oh well, we'll  find out next week! See you then, and have a great week. ☮️❤️

• Love 6

Wow, I am dying to know what Mike does? Divorce her? I think she would have known that was coming. Is there a way for him to get out of supporting her for 10 years? That's the only thing I can think of.

• Love 3