Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

So Ed gives us 2 minutes of real emotion about Teddy, and then pimps the grief into yet another 'she's the one' pursuit. 🙄 Ending on Teddy's passing and Ed learning a lesson about being genuine would've been the best exit for him.

• Love 8

Lol this uncomfortable conversation helps nothing, especially when the translator is the subject of the conversation.

Oh wait, it did help Jesse? Uh, okay...

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

It is called trust Jesse.if she says she is done with him then you either trust her or no…..for all she knows you could be hopping on a plane towards your next conquest. He is manipulative and controlling.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does he need to ask Cacua about all this? If he's asked Jenniffffffer he should be satisfied with her answer. 

He knows she’s not being completely honest just like we do.

• Love 9

Why are the men on this godforsaken franchise always puffing out their chests and asking other men if they have "feelings" for their girlfriends? What difference does that make? If the woman is with you now, what does it matter what some other guy "feels". 

Of course, women are such frail and tender vessels, the poor dears can't withstand the blandishments of these silver tongued devils. I mean, that Cacua! Swoon. LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Do we really need a tell all?

Considering that none of these "relationships" seem genuine, I don't see the purpose.

• Love 7

Jennnniffffer  -it is your turn to question all of jesseeee's past women....Past is past...if you have a future together ...then you need to have trust!

• Love 6

Can't believe they are still flogging that "Family Chantel." It makes 90DF look like a Royal Shakespeare Company production.

Though I would like to see Pedro drop on Chantel that she's lazy. 

I'm sorry Teddy passed.

But the padding on this show is ridiculous, a long memorial segment for his dog, who we (or at least I) didn't see much of? Maybe his owner is such an a-hole that Sharp was also grasping for sympathy points.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 6