Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Ooh  boy, Syringe.....  Here's ANOTHER ONE that wants to have kids in 5 years......  I think this may be your achilles heel.  Every woman you meet is gonna want to have kids on a SCHEDULE.

Loser.

• Love 7
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

This is the romantic evening Jesse set up.  In his own words!

It’s like the spaghetti dinner scene in The Lady and The Tramp, but Cacua sits and slurps the pasta with them.

I was thinking about that grifter couple on Seeking Sister Wife the other day. I smelled fraud immediately. I think I have a gift for sniffing out the grift.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s like the spaghetti dinner scene in The Lady and The Tramp, but Cacua sits and slurps the pasta with them.

Who gets to eat the meatball?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was thinking about that grifter couple on Seeking Sister Wife the other day. I smelled fraud immediately. I think I have a gift for sniffing out the grift.

Ohhh which ones? Grifter Dimitri?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Syringe has $$$????  What the actual fuck?

And Egg???  Coyote is just coming to say ADIOS to your dumb ass.  I swear, he acts like he's got that engagement ring in his pocket!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm 45 minutes behind you guys in watching.

Pred...ugh! Ugh! "I want love now!" What an addict! And Mom asks you what's wrong on the boat, and you say, "You're here and she's not." What a cruel thing to say, that you really didn't plan this for your Mom to enjoy. 

Texting Kaory wanting to talk. Texting to talk some more. Same playbook as Pastor Benzo. Sheer wearing them down. I'm sure K. had a tough time not answering, and turning down a boat ride in her hometown where she's seen a million sunsets and ridden on 1,000 boats, probably. I think his Mom being a doormat is part of his problem. She should be asking, "What do these women tell you they don't like? How are you going to change that?" 

Pred: 

"All through the day
'I me mine, I me mine, I me mine'
All through the night
'I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.'" 

(George Harrison)

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6

She’s an up^talker. When did this trend start when women want their noses to shine? She’s got glittery foundation on the end of it. I tried everything to prevent this (tip: paper toilet seat covers can serve the same function as rice paper).

• Useful 1
  • Love 7