Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There's a joke in there somewhere but I'm too weary to try and tease it out. @Gobi? Take it away!

I would say he's a sadist who's into beastiality necrophilia, but that's beating a dead horse.

• LOL 6
(edited)

I’m so sleepy.  But, you know when you get that much crazy on one stage…..the Pickens are just too easy.  I can’t look away.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
Just now, OneGuy said:

Do you mean I've watched this whole season just to find out the definition of sex?

TLC. The Learning Channel.

Jesse, Jenniffffffer and Cacua are nattering on and the other woman is just tucking into her food and wishing she was dead.

• LOL 7
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m so sleepy.  But, you know when get that much crazy on one stage…..the Pickens are just too easy.  

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open. I don’t know if I can manage to stick around to hear the adventures of CockWa and Sprockets. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don’t know what to do now with Syringe since all of the allegations….

Whoa, what allegations? Please tell. Thanks in advance.

• Love 2

I thought the second hour was part 2.  Anyway, sometimes I don't want to spend two hours on Mondays watching this but you all make it fun and worthwhile.  I'm never disappointed.  Plus school is out so I don't have anymore high school chemistry homework so I need something to fill that time!

• Love 8