Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Stephanie was exploring her celibacy, in case you weren’t aware. Oh, and she also had a very serious health issue.

The bigger question is, Does anyone in the entire universe give a shit about whether or not Stephanie had sex?

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

STEPH doesn't think that Steph 2 was genuinely bisexual? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pot, meet kettle.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Some of the "cliffhangers" they believe they are leaving the viewers when they go to commercial do absolutely nothing to make me want to stay through the commercials.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Rich dropped some realness and is getting his 15 mins of fame. 

It is very tedious for the few friends who have hung in there to hear about Pred's romantic dramas over and over. 

No, Norma is not unhappy because she would be replaced by a wife; Pred and his siblings would see that she gets a new place. Norma's unhappy because that relationship is always rocky, and she doesn't want Baby Boy making a second marital mistake.

Stepanka's left t*t is out. Klassy. 

You have to be an idiot to gossip in an area with a partial curtain where everyone is walking by. Go to a stairwell or step outside to the street. 

I got up to do something else while Sip-gin and his non-soulmate were on. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie was exploring her celibacy, in case you weren’t aware. Oh, and she also had a very serious health issue.

The bigger question is, Does anyone in the entire universe give a shit about whether or not Stephanie had sex?

That's a big, fat NO.  Immersed in bathtub water.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

You have to be an idiot to gossip in an area with a partial curtain where everyone is walking by. Go to another floor or step outside to the street. 

And risk not being on camera?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

"Lost my celibacy."  What a weirdo.  She really seems like a completely lost kid to me, trying too hard to be of value.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie was exploring her celibacy, in case you weren’t aware.

Yeah, she can't just say he spent the night or they got intimate. Or that "I didn't date for a couple of years." The pompously intoned "ending my celibacy" sounds like the eighth sacrament of...[the church in which I was raised]. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

"Yeah Steph, that's great, we did all that too, only we did it before you plus we did lots of other stuff too, stuff you probably haven't done because we are cooler and sexier." Jesse and Jenniffffffer, probably.

Sounds like Debbie had a slug or two of Jack during the break. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Stephanie…omg…..just can’t stand her.  That whole Paris thing sounds fake to me.  Like something she found online.  

"Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me...."

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenifffffer is seething because Steph stole her sexy thunder. 

No matter how they both contort themselves, they will NEVER reach the giddy heights scaled by Jasmin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3