Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why don’t I know what the story is about Syngin’s aggressive behaviors? 

It's in the couple's thread.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

These people hang onto every single "relationship" they've ever had, whether married, dating, spin-the-bottle in junior high, whatever.

Right? My god, if I've broken up with you, I don't have a thing to say about what you're doing now. Like dumdum Kara calling her high school BF from 10 years previous her "ex". Jesus, just because you banged him once doesn't mean you own him forever, and have any right at all to opine on their lives post you. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hope they show the clip of Natalie slapping that dude.

Oh, I don't. My head will explode if I have to hear all these chowderheads tell her that she should have let him kiss her and that she's too uptight. 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Nutalie is dating guys and everyone is upset that Mike has a new girlfriend?

I want to know who the hell would go out with that animated tree stump. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? My god, if I've broken up with you, I don't have a thing to say about what you're doing now. Like dumdum Kara calling her high school BF from 10 years previous her "ex". Jesus, just because you banged him once doesn't mean you own him forever, and have any right at all to opine on their lives post you. 

You’re asking for so much! 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

So what's going to be on Monday nights now?

Family Chantel 🥱 90 Day Diaries 🥱

Mike refuses to live near Seattle and keeps Natalie in the Vood. Natalie leaves? Mike heads to Seattle. Amazing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

"I don't regret leaving him. The thought of divorcing him drives me to tears, though."

Debbie can find pictures of Mike crying on the internet, but couldn't find Jay. Huh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These people are terrible examples of to have success relationships.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why does Natalie get so excited and giddy?  Because in 6 minutes she’s going to explode into hysterics and start crying.  Every time she does it.  Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a friend who's been married three times. More than one. It happens. They are not bad people. 

Yes, my sister.  She finally lucked out with number3, a guy who was a friend in high school, not a BF.

• Love 4