Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

I thought the second hour was part 2.  Anyway, sometimes I don't want to spend two hours on Mondays watching this but you all make it fun and worthwhile.  I'm never disappointed.  Plus school is out so I don't have anymore high school chemistry homework so I need something to fill that time!

I'm glad you decided to stick around, @OneGuy! And good on ya for weathering a year of chemistry homework. Chemistry utterly defeated me in high school. You're good bean.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I thought the second hour was part 2.  Anyway, sometimes I don't want to spend two hours on Mondays watching this but you all make it fun and worthwhile.  I'm never disappointed.  Plus school is out so I don't have anymore high school chemistry homework so I need something to fill that time!

I saw it on D+ but yet here I am. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why the hell is Tim on here? This is as stupid as Jesse being brought on Darcey’s show. I don’t like Jesse, but seriously, fuck Tim and Veronica.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm glad you decided to stick around, @OneGuy! And good on ya for weathering a year of chemistry homework. Chemistry utterly defeated me in high school. You're good bean.

When I was in high school I HATED chemistry so much. It was super hard and it defeated me. I am honestly astonished that I got a B+ in that class.

• Love 2

Well, peeps, I am emotionally drained by all the sincere expressions of emotion we experienced tonight. I think I need to go to a quiet place and get in touch with my feelings. I love you all, have a great week! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Alright, m’dears! This was a turbulent yet fun two hour journey and I couldn’t have done it without y’all! I will see you all on Sunday for the next episode and on Monday for the final episode of this Single Life shitshow! See you all around the forums and sleep tight! Peace out.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

When I was in high school I HATED chemistry so much. It was super hard and it defeated me. I am honestly astonished that I got a B+ in that class.

I miraculously did very well in chemistry. 800 on the achievement test. But didn’t have a clue when it came to advanced chemistry. The math overwhelmed me. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I love how completely unimpressed Veronica is and how desperate Jenifffer is to impress everyone...

If only everyone in the world was as jealous of them as they think they are... if at all.

Alright folks,  you  made this mess fun,  see ya next week!

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I miraculously did very well in chemistry. 800 on the achievement test. But didn’t have a clue when it came to advanced chemistry. The math overwhelmed me. 

I only took one chemistry class in my life, and that was in high school. And I’m glad I did.

• Love 3

To quote Shawn, “Wow!” And not in a good way. Talk about a marathon. And another two hours of these idiots? Ill need the rest of the week to build my strength back up. Until then, stay strong, be safe and live your best life. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Did you hear how fast Jennifer chimed in after Ed said Prenupts were horrible?  She said, that’s right, real quick. Lol. She does NOT want a prenuptial!  She must believe Jesse has money….😆

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

We're going to have to collectively put our hands over your ears when Stephanie is talking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Debbie, no one wants to see your 70 year old tits.

I thought the wide leg pants and blousey top were good choices for the reunion if she would have covered her girls up with a lacy insert or a pin to pull the top together. I don't know why all these reality stars feel the need to fall out of their clothes for reunions.  Same goes for MAFS.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, I bet Natalie is shaking in her boots. If they're going to throw down my money's on Natalie. I bet she fights dirty.

She has an army of trained rats.

3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

All these women watching, lusting after Syngin's..hair.

To me he just looks like a younger Captain Kangaroo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She flew all the way to Paris for some dick? Jesus Christ.

Based on the guy on the park bench, the hairstylist, and the high school bf I have serious doubts this French dude is the least bit attractive.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

Yeah, but did Jennnifffer ever give Cuckua a pair of her used panties? Point Jesse.

The word is soiled.

3 hours ago, kacesq said:

Since when is Jeniffffer an architect? 

Since she and two guys made an Eiffel Tower.

• LOL 4
42 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Based on the guy on the park bench, the hairstylist, and the high school bf I have serious doubts this French dude is the least bit attractive.  

When was this filmed because she was engaged to a YouTube guy . He talks about these reality shows and they were together on his channel then they weren’t. 

• Love 4

It's really funny that someone (Tania, I think) said that Jesse was egotistical and he said, "You're just judging two good-looking people..." Pretty much proved her point. He's such a douche. If his being happy, though, maybe means he'll be off our TVs, then yay.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

Maybe you can find your celibacy, Steph. Where was the last place you had it?

“Find My Celibacy”: available at the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Androids. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Not one single mention of Kaory and how Big Ed was so crazy about her. Like she never existed. Good job again, Shaun. 

Colt is unhinged. He needs to stop blaming Debbie for his being the asshole he is. Why the heck didn't Debbie ask him how he and Vanessa were going to support themselves if she moved out. Neither one of them has a job. Losers. 

Jeniffer trying so hard to be the hottest woman alive. Sorry, honey. Stephanie beat you to the punch with your sexual games and experiences. 

Natalie crying over what? Mike? She crying because she thought she would meet someone new that would kiss her ass and want her to have his babies and it hasn't happened yet.

Stephanie is disgusting. My life is complete now that I know she did anal and oral and bondage sex with some dude who lives halfway across the world. Not even sure I believe any of her story. She goes for shock value and it never really works. All of them sitting there saying "Good for you", "Have fun". Oh, everybody  please STFU! Oh, and she lost her celibacy not her virginity so what's the big deal?                                                      

• Like 1
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Stephanie is disgusting. My life is complete now that I know she did anal and oral and bondage sex with some dude who lives halfway across the world. Not even sure I believe any of her story. She goes for shock value and it never really works. All of them sitting there saying "Good for you", "Have fun". Oh, everybody  please STFU! Oh, and she lost her celibacy not her virginity so what's the big deal?                                                      

I tuned in and saw that part. I don't believe her. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:
12 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

All these women watching, lusting after Syngin's..hair.

To me he just looks like a younger Captain Kangaroo.

It's not Syngin we want.  It's only his hair, transplanted on a younger version of ourselves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Natalie crying over what? Mike? She crying because she thought she would meet someone new that would kiss her ass and want her to have his babies and it hasn't happened yet.

She really thinks she can abandon the marriage, move across the country, openly date on tv, and he won’t want a divorce?  Cuckoo.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, everybody  please STFU! Oh, and she lost her celibacy not her virginity so what's the big deal? 

I guess according to her any periods between sex are celibacy.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She really thinks she can abandon the marriage, move across the country, openly date on tv, and he won’t want a divorce?  Cuckoo.

She wants to find a man to marry and have babies with and has said that she has already wasted 4 years of her life with Mike, so why isn't she thrilled to put an end to the marriage and move on ASAP?  Was all this flouncing on Single Life just to make Mike jealous and want her back?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, deirdra said:

She wants to find a man to marry and have babies with and has said that she has already wasted 4 years of her life with Mike, so why isn't she thrilled to put an end to the marriage and move on ASAP?  Was all this flouncing on Single Life just to make Mike jealous and want her back?

I think because with a divorce she may have to leave the country.  Although with the war that is postponed indefinitely.

• Love 1