Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/24/2022 at 3:38 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think because with a divorce she may have to leave the country.  Although with the war that is postponed indefinitely.

She's 37 but I don't believe 90 Day age listings all the time. I bet she's 40. And, yes, her green card might be in jeopardy, but the law on this scenario seems complex (to this layperson)...and the grass has not been greener for finding a nice husband, who wants kids, in the modeling industry in Miami, what a surprise. We all know what it takes to find a mate, if we are so lucky; date them; get engaged and married.  A piece on the Net mentioned N's green card document is yet to be approved, so that doesn't sound good if she's divorced, once cases start moving again. 

Cackwad reminds me of Jaws, the James Bond villain with metal teeth. 

Colt acted like he was "on something"--cocaine or meth? Too much Prozac or Wellbutrin? Very aggressive. And why were those two on? They're supporting players this season. A normal person would have kept their cool about living with Debbie and said, "It's not easy for anybody. We're working on next steps." He's a fool if he's counting on Debbie finding a husband to solve it. Why mock her publicly, including for going out with three men over 9-10  months? How about you and Vanessa get off your ample arses and find her a pleasant place to move to, and while you're at it, jobs for yourselves? How about learning to say no, such as, "I'm not driving you to San Diego. Ask Sharp to get you there, since they want the story." Your inability to say no is part of the problem.

YOU try being a 69-year-old woman, Colt, and finding a decent date. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Tuneful said:

She's 37 but I don't believe 90 Day age listings all the time. I bet she's 40. And, yes, her green card might be in jeopardy, but the law on this scenario seems complex (to this layperson)...and the grass has not been greener for finding a nice husband, who wants kids, in the modeling industry in Miami, what a surprise. We all know what it takes to find a mate, if we are so lucky; date them; get engaged and married.  A piece on the Net mentioned N's green card document is yet to be approved, so that doesn't sound good if she's divorced, once cases start moving again. 

Very doubtful that she would sent home given the present climate there and even without that even an okay lawyer would easily find a way for her to stay. Just look at Larissa & the girl from Mexico who's name I can't remember, she was here & married for 5 minutes yet still lives in Miami. This program is littered with such examples & being sent back to Ukraine is the least of her problems.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, mytmo said:

Why would Billy Goat Colt bitch about driving Debbie to San Diego?  He got paid and camera time.

And nothing else to do since he has no job. 

I don't like the way Colt lashed out at Debbie. He's a grown man (sort of) he should know how to tell her it's time to move on. Either he or she needs to start looking for a place to live and give it a 3 to 6 month time frame to do it or when their lease on that house expires, which ever comes first. FFS is that so hard? All the yelling and blaming accomplishes nothing. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

And nothing else to do since he has no job. 

I don't like the way Colt lashed out at Debbie. He's a grown man (sort of) he should know how to tell her it's time to move on. Either he or she needs to start looking for a place to live and give it a 3 to 6 month time frame to do it or when their lease on that house expires, which ever comes first. FFS is that so hard? All the yelling and blaming accomplishes nothing. 

She hasn’t said this on the show but they moved from Seattle because he got a job in Vegas (which he lost during the pandemic supposedly).  So she lost whatever local friends and family she had in Seattle and that no doubt made her even more dependent on him.  Also she can’t really afford to live in Vegas on her own so maybe he promised her if she made the move with him she could live with him until she passed.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The last night of snark for this season.

Last season of The Single Life for me. I can't take it anymore.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Alright, my friends! It is time for the very last Single Life show this week! I’m gonna miss y’all! But unfortunately, this is the very last night. Let us try to make it as fun and memorable as possible.

• Love 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

The last night of snark for this season.

I shall miss it.  Firstt hour tonight sounds good.  According to the schedule the cast gangs up on Jesse for his arrogance.  Of course if it's mainly Pred and Colt speaking up it's pot meet kettle.

Anyway, I've got a double Old-Fashioned at hand and I'm ready to go!

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Jesse and Jenniffffer start calling each other “Schmoopy,” I’m out.

Are you kidding? She'll call him "el Tigre" or something. He'll call her "Passion flower". They are sickening. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Will we see a nip slip from Stephanie tonight??

We will if she has anything to say about it. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I'm guessing Pred doesn't want a prenup because Liz earns more than he does.

To be fair, NO ONE wants to pony up for Ed's Only Fans. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but where is Jennifffffer’s daughter while she’s jetsetting around with Jesse?

I don't know but she's the most important thing in Jennifer's life.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Tim: I sold that Ferrari! 

When I was in high school, my friends and I loved to go to restaurants and say things like "I sold the Mercedes and bought a Jag" which we found utterly hilarious. Tim reminds me of those times. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4