Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Whew. I did not expect to stay up for 2 hours to watch this dreadful shitshow, but yet I did, because I couldn't quit you guys! Next time I may go early for real. You all have a great night and I will see you around the forums! Peace out!

• Love 6

Ah! Somehow they found Luis for the next part of the Tell All-The-Wrong-Things, too.

So, wait where's Jonathan to rag on Fernanda? Maybe he's gone on with his life.

Well, see y'all next week, or sooner. 👋

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Colt brought his pecker pictures in the event that the producer needs something to fill up Brittney’s allotted time.

They told him bring his latest “head shots”  

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Ed's mother is right that Ed should be looking at older women.

I’m not sure if the age of the woman would make a difference to Ed with regard to the way he treats her.  There’s something really off about his conduct in a relationship.  It’s pretty messed up.  I wonder if it’s the kind of thing that isn’t really amenable to treatment like a personality disorder or two.  

• Love 4

So why do Danielle and the show keep bringing up the "smelly" thing? And Danielle, WAY TMI for a second date!! Did she ever go to a doctor since it sounded like an infection? Anyway, if it embarrasses her, why does she keep bringing it up? (Especially if it was an infection and was treated.) 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, OneGuy said:

Last time there was a tell-all I said this is the last time I will watch a tell-all.

I say that at the beginning of every new season of "90-Day..." and then I watch the whole season. And Pillow Talk.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure if the age of the woman would make a difference to Ed with regard to the way he treats her.  There’s something really off about his conduct in a relationship.  It’s pretty messed up.  I wonder if it’s the kind of thing that isn’t really amenable to treatment like a personality disorder or two.  

The older women wouldn't tolerate that sort of treatment unless they were desperate. They'd also smell a guy like Ed coming a mile away (and not the mayo). They would demand honesty, mutuality, and respect.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I haven’t watched TOW yet, but why do I get the feeling this is about horrid SteVen?

I agree SteVen is horrid, but he's not part of this scene. But I won't spoil it for you, just don't watch if you're hungry or your appetite might be spoiled, too. 

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It sounds like they both have a problem with alcohol. Maybe that led to her previous divorces.

Drinking in the hot tub. What could go wrong?  Haven’t we all heard the stories of people who passed out and turned into soup?

16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Old Egg.... 55 years old and has a shower curtain of HIS OWN FACE in his bathroom!! WHUT?

I thought when Liz said that she saw Ed’s face in the bathroom she meant when she looked in the bowl.

• LOL 4
14 hours ago, JeanJean said:

So why do Danielle and the show keep bringing up the "smelly" thing? And Danielle, WAY TMI for a second date!! Did she ever go to a doctor since it sounded like an infection? Anyway, if it embarrasses her, why does she keep bringing it up? (Especially if it was an infection and was treated.) 

I always assumed that it was true but felt it was rude of Mo to bring up.  But now she is denying it, so is she in denial or did he make it up?

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone should tell Brittany that half the planet has a pussy.  

and that she's only getting half pay for the Tell All by being MIA the first two hours. 

She's obviously trying to "one up" Angela's dramatic late entrance. 

Terrence seems like a nice guy, surely he could find someone who treats him better. Anyway, in the preview phone call, The Brittany sounds high as a kite

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

and that she's only getting half pay for the Tell All by being MIA the first two hours. 

She's obviously trying to "one up" Angela's dramatic late entrance. 

Terrence seems like a nice guy, surely he could find someone who treats him better. Anyway, in the preview phone call, The Brittany sounds high as a kite

It’s odd how subjective beauty is. I find her face to be homely but I have read others gush about how pretty she is.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I always assumed that it was true but felt it was rude of Mo to bring up.  But now she is denying it, so is she in denial or did he make it up?

Well, I think it was more the way he brought it up. If he had said, "Honey, I think you need to have a doctor check you out for a vaginal infection," that would be okay. After all, he's down there; she's not. 🙂 A partner can notice things we can't see or smell and they should tell us - considerately.

For all we know, maybe he did bring it up to her nicely at first, and she didn't follow through. And I would think an odd smell might signify an STD, among other things, so I would want a partner to check it out before having sex with them.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

If he's making it up her histrionics are even more baffling. I mean, exes say mean things all the time. Why on earth would you say to a new romantic prospect "my ex says I'm a druggie", "my ex says I'm a mean old hoe who cheated on him with all his friends" "my ex says I have a smelly vag?" I mean, why?   

And seriously? The bitch "friend" posse, and Shaun, piling on poor old Robert is not going to make him more enthusiastic about going on another date with Danielle. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s odd how subjective beauty is. I find her face to be homely but I have read others gush about how pretty she is.

I think she and Chantel are equal looks wise and there are many people who think Chantel is beautiful, too. But I’m with you, without makeup both are rather plain and with it they both look ridiculously overdone. Of course in both cases, their enormous breasts distract you from their faces. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
On 11/2/2021 at 12:09 PM, magemaud said:

I agree SteVen is horrid, but he's not part of this scene. But I won't spoil it for you, just don't watch if you're hungry or your appetite might be spoiled, too. 

Omg, it was awful!!

Almost as bad as seeing PrEd in action.

• Love 3
On 11/2/2021 at 5:02 PM, MrBuhBye said:

And my DVR says three hours lol.

OMFG.... mine says it runs 9:00pm to 12:08am.  They have to be tacking on some sneak peek of something from the D+.

My DVR also says "Brittany makes a surprise appearance."  Kill me now.  😜🔫

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 11/2/2021 at 1:47 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Seriously. Who. Cares.

• Love 1
On 11/4/2021 at 9:14 PM, TazDevil said:

OMFG.... mine says it runs 9:00pm to 12:08am.  They have to be tacking on some sneak peek of something from the D+.

Let’s see if we can predict what that third hour will be.  My guess is the Island show 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Let’s see if we can predict what that third hour will be.  My guess is the Island show 

So The Single Life was on Discovery Plus first and so was the island one.  I wonder if that means everything will eventually work its way to TLC (maybe not Bares All because too raunchy).  If so, not much reason to subscribe.  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3