Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bread, gingerbread, and cranberry/dark chocolate chip cookies with a hint of orange. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Is there a point to this?

This is pointless and is going nowhere. Did the editors go on strike or something?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Sounds yummy!  I spent the morning packing gift boxes for service men with some friends in a group I belong to.   What did everyone else do today?   It's more interesting than the stupid show.

I got a haircut and somehow, the hairdresser must have heard me say I wanted a Boy’s Special, because that’s what happened. Then I went to Costco to buy stuff I don’t need.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Jess is not helping herself here.

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why would Miss Low Libido of 2021 cheat? She can barely muster up the enthusiasm to bang her own guy, never mind another one. 

Colt and Vanessa's sex problems were waaaaaay TMI.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sounds to me like Colt & Vanessa are a match made in heaven.  WHY are we still listening to Jess barely speak English?  Hasn't she been in the USA long enough to have gotten better with the English language?  Let's ask her!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I got a haircut and somehow, the hairdresser must have heard me say I wanted a Boy’s Special, because that’s what happened. Then I went to Costco to buy stuff I don’t need.

My father used to call that "a regular boy's haircut". He always said that what his mother told him to ask for at the barbershop. "Just tell them you want a regular boy's haircut!"

Since I've retired I spend most of my time buying things I don't need. Its a blast!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Sounds to me like Colt & Vanessa are a match made in heaven.  WHY are we still listening to Jess barely speak English?  Hasn't she been in the USA long enough to have gotten better with the English language?  Let's ask her!

That could have made this show last 4 hours instead of 3! 

• LOL 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Debbie doing more fighting for Colt than his own wife is.

That's because Debbie is hammered. And LOVES being on TV. She knows what side her bread is buttered on. She knows the more obnoxious she is, the likelier she is to be invited back. 

• Love 6

Who cares if Jess and Debbie "declare peace"? They literally have no reason to ever inhabit the same room again! NO ONE CARES. This is not the Paris Peace Talks! Its a bunch of stupid drunk people trying to monetize their fleeting, trashy fame. I cannot even with these fools. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“So how are we feeling about this new marriage?” Okay, one more question like that and I’m out of here. Shaun is really sucking tonight.

Reminds me of Dateline when they ask “How did you feel when you found out your loved one was murdered.” Gee….I dunno Andrea, I felt like eating some fucking cupcakes

• LOL 5
  • Love 6