Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Brick (AKA Bricktucky) is mostly old people and rednecks. 

I read Hit Men, about the dark side of the music industry,  and for some reason I thought it was an organized crime place.   

I apologize,... I'm sure it's a great place.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I read Hit Men, about the dark side of the music industry,  and for some reason I thought it was an organized crime place. 

Well, it might be a good place to dump a body, but it's not a very desirable part of the state to live in. 

2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know it’s mean to comment on weight but she looks a lot larger than she did when she was dating Colt. Now that she got her American she is letting herself go.

Stoner hubby is giving her the munchies.  She thinks she’s Shaggy not Velma.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Seaside Hotel sounds lovely.  Will have to check it out. 

If you have Roku I found it on the Roku channel. But a few episodes were missing so I got a free trial of PBS Masterpiece and that's where I'm watching it now. It's wonderful. I love it. And its so beautifully photographed! All blue and white and golden. I love it. 

9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Notice Ed’s face darken the second Fern called him out. He is not the person he pretends to be. I have never liked Fern more than I do right now.

Wait, did I miss something juicy? Now I'll have to go watch the last bit. I've never watched one of these crapfests without my snarky peeps to provide the wit. Oh well, its only the last 30 minutes. I think I can do it. 

9 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

It's like taking a steady, prolonged beating from Mafia goons in a back alley in Brick, New Jersey.

To me its more like missing the bus so you have to walk home, in a cold, steady, soaking rain. Your back is killing you and the wind is in your face, you have no cigarettes and you haven't eaten all day and you've got a blister starting on your heel. Your phone is dead and either way you have no $$ so you can't call a cab or a friend for a ride. Its getting dark and you know that it'll take an hour or more to get home. Oh, and your jacket is not equal to the job, being neither warm nor waterproof. Just cold, wet, hungry, painful misery with every step. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If you have Roku I found it on the Roku channel. But a few episodes were missing so I got a free trial of PBS Masterpiece and that's where I'm watching it now. It's wonderful. I love it. And its so beautifully photographed! All blue and white and golden. I love it. 

Wait, did I miss something juicy? Now I'll have to go watch the last bit. I've never watched one of these crapfests without my snarky peeps to provide the wit. Oh well, its only the last 30 minutes. I think I can do it. 

To me its more like missing the bus so you have to walk home, in a cold, steady, soaking rain. Your back is killing you and the wind is in your face, you have no cigarettes and you haven't eaten all day and you've got a blister starting on your heel. Your phone is dead and either way you have no $$ so you can't call a cab or a friend for a ride. Its getting dark and you know that it'll take an hour or more to get home. Oh, and your jacket is not equal to the job, being neither warm nor waterproof. Just cold, wet, hungry, painful misery with every step. 

Ed was trying to get back with Liz and Fern interrupted to tell Liz that Ed wanted to hook up with her 26 year old friend and asked for her number.

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thanks, @sainte-chapelle!

Ed is just so repulsive. I mean, why isn't Liz embarrassed that her friends and family see her with this revolting, gaslighting piece of human garbage? Her self esteem must be down near the center of the earth if she thinks she's only deserving of a creep like Ed.

Right? Colt also sounded drunk and started screaming gaslighter and that he could smell the gas. I’m guessing Debbie was passed out somewhere.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? Colt also sounded drunk and started screaming gaslighter and that he could smell the gas. I’m guessing Debbie was passed out somewhere.

He said gasoline I think although gas light would be natural gas.

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I watch it on the PBS Masterpiece app on my Amazon Firestick. It was 99 cents for the first two months now it's $ 5.99 a month. Tons of Masterpiece and other PBS programs on it. 

Quite a change from the 90 Day Franchise: https://www.pbs.org/pbs-video-app/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=videoapp&utm_content=streaming-app&gclid=CjwKCAiA1aiMBhAUEiwACw25MQcW6d4fC-nniBn8WcT1ng804GYmGO1tpaCN2x-pYGc77afSi_EbFxoCp24QAvD_BwE

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, I have had enough with these people. I am sick of them, and my stomach is still recovering from seeing Pred's sperm. I could not have watched this without you guys! You really light up my life! I will meet you all hopefully next Monday for Love in Paradise: The Carribean. Hopefully @Frozendiva will start a new live thread for that! Anyhoo, I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

I didn't think this show could get any worse but then I saw the video of Pred collecting his sperm. blaaaaaaaah! I don't understand why Liz would want a kid with him.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

He's mentally ill.  I currently represent a guy in a criminal matter who is pretty crazy and reminds me strongly of Luis.

He has those "sanpaku" eyes where the whites show at the bottom. One of the killers on the cover of "In Cold Blood" had those eyes and I always found the picture unsettling. They were once considered a sign of craziness.  A Japanese superstition is that they may predict a tragic death because JFK, Abraham Lincoln, Michael Jackson and Princess Diana all had them. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

He has those "sanpaku" eyes where the whites show at the bottom. One of the killers on the cover of "In Cold Blood" had those eyes and I always found the picture unsettling. They were once considered a sign of craziness.  A Japanese superstition is that they may predict a tragic death because JFK, Abraham Lincoln, Michael Jackson and Princess Diana all had them. 

I’m not sure Jacko’s demise was tragic.  Probably saved a lot of other kids.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

He has those "sanpaku" eyes where the whites show at the bottom.

This is not on topic, but I just have to wonder when was the last time the word "sanpaku" popped up twice within a couple of hours. There was a photo of a guy on the news a little while ago, one of the ones who was subpoenaed, and he had big buggy eyes and looked even more nutso than that gang in general. So I said to my husband, "Remember that book You Are All Sanpaku?" And we both burst out laughing. Now it feels kind of eerie.

Okay, sorry for the distraction.

• Love 1
On 11/8/2021 at 9:12 PM, Mindthinkr said:

??? NPC? 

Non-player character.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, Bees52 said:

Maybe vulnerability equals arousal/attraction in Debbie's world? Idk

Yeah, I don’t know either. I’m guessing she likes when Colt picks vulnerable women because she can easily gaslight and taunt them.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello, my peeps! It is time for another new season of The Single Life! I know some of us have already watched this on D+, but me and @Pepper Mostly won't even bother to get the streaming service because we prefer cable! So let's get it on!

I don't even have cable! I cut the cord, watch on Youtube TV. Never looked back. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm pretty sure there are 0 good cast members on Single Life but here I am...

That's WHY I'm here. 

Even though you never loved me, liar!

• Love 3