Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Let's bring out WHO??

Lord, are we going to find someone's long lost cousin to bring out next?

Before we're through we're going to meet Colt's mail carrier, the cashier at the supermarket where Liz shops, Danielle's cable guy.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I screenshotted this a while back. Pass the vodka. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.22.22 PM.png

I feel attacked lol! In my defense, I did not watch that scene. I hate Angela. And I was lured back in by the Family Sumit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Alright guys, I have had enough with these people. I am sick of them, and my stomach is still recovering from seeing Pred's sperm. I could not have watched this without you guys! You really light up my life! I will meet you all hopefully next Monday for Love in Paradise: The Carribean. Hopefully @Frozendiva will start a new live thread for that! Anyhoo, I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Now let’s meet The Brittany’s hairdresser...  

Actually, I'd be okay with them. Anybody who can get someone to fly hours away from a hotel and tv appearance, to get their hair done, must be excellent. Tell me about your skills!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m still trying to figure out why Liz wants a baby with Ed……WHY?

She said she doesn’t but wants to keep her options open in case she changes her mind someday 

• LOL 2

I'm out too. Luis? Seriously? That's bottom of the barrel shit right there. 

I'm going to head back to Denmark for another episode of my new fave binge "Seaside Hotel". Its lovely and wholesome and beautiful to watch. It will be a palate cleanser. 

Good night all! I love you all. Have a great week, and hope to see some of you on Wednesdays for My 600 Pound Life. Stay safe, keep those masks on!

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm going to head back to Denmark for another episode of my new fave binge "Seaside Hotel". Its lovely and wholesome and beautiful to watch. It will be a palate cleanser. 

Good night all! I love you all. Have a great week, and hope to see some of you on Wednesdays for My 600 Pound Life. Stay safe, keep those masks on!

Seaside Hotel sounds lovely.  Will have to check it out. 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

\Love Seaside Hotel - caught most of it on PBS.   Enjoy.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Love that series!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sooo what was the point of this? He sat there and said nothing. I forget to unfollow people all the time. Kelly seems like a nice guy.

Was Luis drunk or on something ? He seemed off even for him.

If it wasn’t his money that was sent to his family, why make an issue of it?  Makes no sense….

• Love 1

Ed seems comfortable, but not wealthy.  His house is nice, but modest. He lives in a area that has a high cost of living, but seems to do ok.  I still can’t envision Liz being crazy over him.  Just weird, imo.  His repeated crapping on his girlfriends sucks.  Tells me he’s fake and not a kind person.  Liz must know this.  

• Love 2
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Ed seems comfortable, but not wealthy.  His house is nice, but modest. He lives in a area that has a high cost of living, but seems to do ok.  I still can’t envision Liz being crazy over him.  Just weird, imo.  His repeated crapping on his girlfriends sucks.  Tells me he’s fake and not a kind person.  Liz must know this.  

Ed's house in San Diego has appreciated greatly in the past year.