Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Interesting.  My feeds have generally had about a 25 second delay, but between my computer/iPad/iPhone, I've never had a longer delay than that using Paramount +

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

So, Alyssa and X as the noms to break up the last obvious "duo" that's left apart from Tiff/Claire?  In that case, I'm going to be rooting hard for X to win veto and then we can see Tiff try to explain to Claire why she isn't targeting Ky (the other obvious strong, male player left) this week.

She won't have to.  She can easily put Ky up.  He won't go home. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

So, Alyssa and X as the noms to break up the last obvious "duo" that's left apart from Tiff/Claire?  In that case, I'm going to be rooting hard for X to win veto and then we can see Tiff try to explain to Claire why she isn't targeting Ky (the other obvious strong, male player left) this week.

She could put anyone up against Alyssa. Alyssa will still go home. I mean to jury.

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

She won't have to.  She can easily put Ky up.  He won't go home. 

But the whole house knows who is getting voted out well before eviction so is the CO going to  lie to Claire's face and let her think that Ky is the target and blindside her by voting out Alyssa instead?  Seems like an iffy play since they've been trying to keep the CO's very existence a secret from the jury members and it would become very obvious to Claire in that scenario, wouldn't it?

3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Paramount + with kindle fire stick. I’m a fast typer. 

Casting no aspersions whatsoever upon your fingers, but for two minutes after your post I was still watching Ky and Tiff go around in circles. 😆

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Alyssa for veto lol.

Hmmmm...  What would Tiff do?  Put Claire up as the replacement or put Ky up?  Because you know she wants him gone.  

If only Claire and Alyssa had enough sense to figure the CO alliance out and have Claire win veto then take Alyssa down, lol.

• Love 3
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

Seems like an iffy play since they've been trying to keep the CO's very existence a secret from the jury members and it would become very obvious to Claire in that scenario, wouldn't it?

If after that conversation between Claire, Alyssa and Xavier, when Alyssa literally said "Claire! You're the last white person left!" Claire doesn't know what's going on and is just choosing to go with it, she deserves to go home. I'm dying to find out down the road if she pretty much knew what was happening, or was totally snowed. (Poor choice of words. Sorry.) I hope it's the former. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

But the whole house knows who is getting voted out well before eviction so is the CO going to  lie to Claire's face and let her think that Ky is the target and blindside her by voting out Alyssa instead?  Seems like an iffy play since they've been trying to keep the CO's very existence a secret from the jury members and it would become very obvious to Claire in that scenario, wouldn't it?

It should already be obvious to Claire.  And her biggest ally - Tiff - can't vote.  How would she be blindsided?  By Hannah? Possibly, but I think Hannah has had reservations about Alyssa that she's said for awhile.  Azah/Derek F? Claire doesn't have a relationship with them.  

8 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Am I crazy or are they pixelating out a cat poo in the litterbox?  Do they seriously think that people who watch the live feeds would have their delicate sensibilities offended?

After we had two puppies doing their best April and Ollie impression the other week? I bet somebody complained about that and now we're here. Oh, America. You would.

• LOL 6

Alyssa is over it.  It's not fun anymore. She's been over it for while (this is not the first time she's said she's over it) - she enjoyed the fuck out of Derex getting backdoored, but that's about it.  She can go.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Alyssa is over it.  It's not fun anymore. She's been over it for while (this is not the first time she's said she's over it) - she enjoyed the fuck out of Derex getting backdoored, but that's about it.  She can go.  

She's just so tired of the one-on-ones.  They're pointless.  That's not how it is in "out there" - oh, little one, sadly, it is, but you're young and you have years and years of workforce drudgery ahead of you to learn just how real this is, lol.  I think I had a relative of Ky today, talking on and on using some of those fancy, high-powered HR types of words and phrases, talking over me and asking more questions before I was ever able to fully answer the questions he had already posed.  🙄 

Anyway, back to Alyssa and her sad slop sighs.  Is it wrong that I don't feel badly that Cool Girl Alyssa is going to get SOOOOO skinny on slop?  You're thin already and I have no tears for you and you going on slop for a third time.  What I got out of Alyssa's sad slop sighs is that it's no fun when you're not in charge.  It's no fun when the Cool Girl is the target instead of running things.  Awwwww...  Not sad.  Have fun on slop, Cool Girl.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Azah is mad at Kyland again for not throwing it to her! She's happy Tiff won.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Kyland seems to be self-sabotaging his game at every turn.  It seems like the CO comes up with these plans and he can't help but try to get around them so that he comes out on top.  There was the first HOH he failed to throw, he tried to talk Hannah into using the veto on him, talking about the CO (Alliance, in his words) in the good-bye messages, and now refusing to drop (apparently as planned) to give Azah the HOH,  even asking for a "minute" to negotiate with Tiff.  It seems like everyone else in the CO is more than willing to play along.  He's either signaling that he doesn't trust them to follow through, or else he thinks he's so slick than no one will notice.  Either way, if I was in the CO, I'd want him out first. 

• Love 12

Oh, one last parting thought on Cool Girl Sad Slop Sighs Alyssa...  Let's just ignore the obvious part of how BB works here...  If you didn't want to be on slop for a 3rd week, then you should have done better on the endurance comp that landed you on slop again.  

Did she even outlast Deref tonight?

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Is it normal to shake your protein shake for 10 minutes? Just wondering...

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but recently I watched a YouTube video of Alyssa talking with someone (not having the feeds) and she shook her shaker for seriously 20 minutes! Every couple of minutes she'd stop and talk and then start again. I was incredibly irritated yet mesmerized. I was like, "Are you making butter? I think your powder is mixed." 

11 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Did she even outlast Deref tonight?

Barely? What was that about? I honestly thought she might win it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Also this show tends to repeat the things Production thinks is clever, like the triple eviction or fan favourite Battle of the Block.

Or maybe they just want to prove they can do it without, you know, putting it up on the giant screen and ruining their own surprise.

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

The plan was to throw it to Azah...poor Azah lol. 

From everything I heard, it was supposed to go to to Deref, and if he couldn’t hold out, then Azah. So I have no idea why he would hold on, except that he’s Ky and thinks he gets to overrule everyone. Good for Tiff for holding on.

29 minutes ago, leocadia said:

He's either signaling that he doesn't trust them to follow through, or else he thinks he's so slick than no one will notice.  Either way, if I was in the CO, I'd want him out first. 

Both, I think. They don’t know about the goodbye messages, but I hope the rest of it is enough that they will ALL turn on him, not just the women. It needs to happen.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but recently I watched a YouTube video of Alyssa talking with someone (not having the feeds) and she shook her shaker for seriously 20 minutes! Every couple of minutes she'd stop and talk and then start again. I was incredibly irritated yet mesmerized. I was like, "Are you making butter? I think your powder is mixed.

Yes, it was Alyssa. Then after she shook it for like 5 minutes, X took over for another 10. It was annoying!

• LOL 2

I only have feeds on in the background, but Ky has been talking non-stop about how he could have gone all night on this competition and he wasn't tired at all and the strategy he had of standing/sitting was working perfectly for him.  In fact, it was working so well that he felt safe and was caught off guard so he fell.  But he totally could have gone all night.  Also, he was perfectly fine with staying all night, but also his arm hurts when he stretches it a certain way.  CBS, be advised:  A class action lawsuit is forming in his mind right now.

• LOL 22

I’ve only seen a few minutes of feeds, but Ky looks pissed. He keeps sighing about the comp, when he’s not moaning “SBeeee…” into space.

In the storeroom, X was muttering about people getting selfish. Don’t know if he meant Tiff or Ky, but probably Tiff. He is also pissed. He said he wants to win the next one, and there are only 2 more he can throw.

Cracks widening!

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’ve only seen a few minutes of feeds, but Ky looks pissed. He keeps sighing about the comp, when he’s not moaning “SBeeee…” into space.

In the storeroom, X was muttering about people getting selfish. Don’t know if he meant Tiff or Ky, but probably Tiff. He is also pissed. He said he wants to win the next one, and there are only 2 more he can throw.

Cracks widening!

Oh, I heard part of the X/Ky discussion and they are pressed over not winning this comp.  Neither of them understand how they lost it.  

• LOL 4

From what I recall was they were going throw it to Azah. She went out so early and unexpectedly so. Then Ky wasn’t supposed to win at all but he can’t throw things so Tiff wasn’t having any of it. Now, X is mad at everyone and Azah & Big D are having a pity party. Azah & Big D are so at the bottom that they can’t even catch their breath. X thinks he should win it all and thinks he running everything but really isn’t. Things are about to get very interesting folks. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Alyssa was just telling Hannah that she hates being on slop because it makes her lose weight and she gets too skinny.  (She's been saying that off and on for the last 3 hours.).  This time though, she added that it bothers her because as the --not "a", but THE "pretty girl" she knows that young girls look up to her and she doesn't want them to think that being that skinny is healthy.  (I'm sure Hannah is relieved that she doesn't have to bear the burden of being the token pretty girl. 🙄)  She says that they will look at her and say, "That's the one that Christian was hot for so I need to look like that."  

I haven't been saying anything about her repeated complaints on being "too skinny" because I get that people of all sizes are sometimes unhappy with the way they look, but this convo makes it clear that her problem is conceit and not insecurity.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I always thought Alyssa was pretty before, during & after slop. I don’t think I’ve noticed a difference in her weight during the whole game. I think she has the most beautiful face. I think she’s also realizes her game is almost over and wants to whine. I think she worked well with Christian. Unfortunately, she spent too much time with him doing that and it limited her game & then X took over & made her his Plus 1 which killed her game even more. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, leocadia said:

I only have feeds on in the background, but Ky has been talking non-stop about how he could have gone all night on this competition and he wasn't tired at all and the strategy he had of standing/sitting was working perfectly for him.  In fact, it was working so well that he felt safe and was caught off guard so he fell.  But he totally could have gone all night.  Also, he was perfectly fine with staying all night, but also his arm hurts when he stretches it a certain way.  CBS, be advised:  A class action lawsuit is forming in his mind right now.

Ah yes, my brother once after not winning a board game declared "I would have won if I hadn't lost!" Seems like this is Ky's mentality too.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

After listening to a few conversations, I get why people are mad. They had agreed to a set drop order: first X, then Tiff, then Ky, leaving Azah to be the winner.

Ky said he kept waiting for Tiffany to drop, and was confused by her reluctance. She kept saying something to him, but it wasn’t until after that he realized she was telling him she wanted to win. When he dropped, it was because she outlasted him.

Azah is disappointed, but she’s being good natured about it. She made fun of herself holding on and looking around going, “Well? Who’s dropping? Why are you making me stand here?” She said she’s a team player, so she’ll get over it. X is upset because he did his part and Tiff and Ky didn’t follow through.  He said, “I would have held on if I had known winning was an option!”

X and Azah see this as Tiff and Ky showing their true colors. At this point, they are both inclined to make them the first 2 CO evictions. They lost a lot of trust tonight.

Tiff told Hannah that she was upfront with X and admitted she did it to further her game. She doesn’t trust Ky and wasn’t about to hand him a 3rd HoH. She saw Azah struggling and knew Ky could outlast her. She also didn’t want to deal with the Chex Mix board again.

She said if Ky had dropped, she would have dropped right after. (Earlier, I heard her say something to Claire about Azah doing something to disqualify herself long before she dropped. I don’t know what that was about, but if she thought Ky was guaranteed a win by Azah’s disqualification, that may also explain why she hung on.) Hannah thinks Ky is power hungry. She said he’s just like Brent, but more politically correct.

In any case, this win painted a big target on Tiff’s back. Not that one wasn’t already there, but the bullseye just got bigger.

Also: A new fake alliance formed tonight: The Con Artists. Tiff is Conspiracy, Hannah is Convincing, Claire is Congeniality. I hope Claire is happy with her Miss Congeniality title, because she’s for damn sure not winning Miss America. (But sadly, neither is Tiff.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, leocadia said:

She's been saying that off and on for the last 3 hours.).  This time though, she added that it bothers her because as the --not "a", but THE "pretty girl" she knows that young girls look up to her and she doesn't want them to think that being that skinny is healthy. 

She's been saying this kind of thing since coming into the house, so it's not a question of us misunderstanding. Since Day One she's been convinced that she's the most attractive /pretty/beautiful woman in the house (with Christian the most attractive man.) I disagree with her about Christian for sure. A case could be made for her being most attractive woman I suppose, but I also find Azah extremely attractive and Hannah can look beautiful, so can SB. So could Whitney. 

Alyssa seems oblivious to the fact that attractiveness is only partially a result of who has the most symmetrical face, biggest eyes, smoothest skin, etc. Personality and charisma are a huge part of it and she seems completely unaware of this. In her reality, she's the prettiest, and everyone is jealous of her and wants to be her. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

She's been saying this kind of thing since coming into the house, so it's not a question of us misunderstanding. Since Day One she's been convinced that she's the most attractive /pretty/beautiful woman in the house (with Christian the most attractive man.) I disagree with her about Christian for sure. A case could be made for her being most attractive woman I suppose, but I also find Azah extremely attractive and Hannah can look beautiful, so can SB. So could Whitney. 

Alyssa seems oblivious to the fact that attractiveness is only partially a result of who has the most symmetrical face, biggest eyes, smoothest skin, etc. Personality and charisma are a huge part of it and she seems completely unaware of this. In her reality, she's the prettiest, and everyone is jealous of her and wants to be her. 

Straight girl here, but I don't think she's that pretty.  She's not ugly, but I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous.  Sorry.

And I can't stand it when she's in the DR and her hair glows purple.  That really bugs me. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think she’s also realizes her game is almost over and wants to whine. 

I think that's part of it, too. She thinks her and X are getting nommed and she probably realizes she's screwed in that scenario so that compounded with being on slop (which does indeed suck) and her raging self-centered-ness has her in a bad mood lol.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Ky said he kept waiting for Tiffany to drop, and was confused by her reluctance.

When Azah made a mistake and got disqualified, I guess he thought since he was supposed to be the one to drop before Azah then he was next in line to have HOH thrown to him. But nah once Azah was out, it was fair game for either of them. Why Ky even wants another HOH, I don't know. All he does with another HOH is further lessen his chances of winning lol.

I want Alyssa to win veto just so I can see whether Tiffany would really nom Claire. I'm pretty sure she would, which means Claire would go, but I'm also interested in the drama of her doing that. Like, at that point, would she just tell Claire about CO or would she try to sell Claire on some pawn scenario? If she did that, would Claire's dumb ass buy into it? It's Claire, so probably lol.

Ideally, X would throw veto to Alyssa so we get drama there and from Tiffany's decision. That would be awesome.

But what will happen is that Alyssa will not win veto and be voted out unceremoniously lol.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Straight girl here, but I don't think she's that pretty.  She's not ugly, but I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous.  Sorry.

CO-SIGN!  I hate it when women like Alyssa think they are themostbeautifullestwomanontheplanet when the truth is, they are just pretty.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 12