Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Heck, maybe in that moment, in the let-down after going out so early in the VETO comp she really believed it.  And maybe....just maybe....Derex also thought that letting her keep it might make it look less obvious she's a pawn.  Or maybe in that moment he also thought "hell, poor kid might actually go home anyhow, might as well let her have one nice thing

This is what I thought. I don't believe either of them is quite that good at acting. Sarah appeared to have real tears in her eyes, and Derex has repeatedly shown himself to be a total marshmallow. 

Agreed about Britini too. She's always at a 10, whatever she's feeling, but I'm enjoying her 100% more than I expected. I like how the houseguests treat her. In other seasons, it could have gone very badly. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This is what I thought. I don't believe either of them is quite that good at acting. Sarah appeared to have real tears in her eyes, and Derex has repeatedly shown himself to be a total marshmallow. 

Agreed about Britini too. She's always at a 10, whatever she's feeling, but I'm enjoying her 100% more than I expected. I like how the houseguests treat her. In other seasons, it could have gone very badly. 

I love Britni I find her very entertaining. I think it helps she got put on a team with Deref and Azah they both seem somewhat protective of her. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

X is the second youngest?!? He seems like the second oldest to me! Seriously, in my mind he's walking around with his pipe and cardigan. How old is he? Are you talking about Derek X or Xavier? 

For some reason, the image of X as the Hugh Beaumont of the BB23 House makes me want to cackle endlessly….  🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

After watching the Wednesday episode, I think--and this is nothing but speculation, based on nothing--maybe Sarah Beth made such a big deal about keeping the money in order to make it look even more like she thought she was going home, and wanted that one last prize. 

I dunno, primarily because SB’s decision to keep the $5K was a 100% rationally sound decision within the context of that game:

1. The PoV is always the first “prize” exposed in that game, to allow for maximum flipping (and broadcast drama) potential.
  2. SB was second out.  This meant if SB did swap the 5K for the PoV, then every other HG in the comp other than Claire (including her Block buddy Britini) would have a shot at taking it away from her.
  3. From SB’s point of view, this would make losing the PoV a virtual certainty - and getting stuck with a punishment in the process a likely possibility.
  4. Even with keeping the $5K, SB runs the risk of loss/punishment - but the odds are nowhere near as close to 100% as with the PoV.

So SB took the shot, and it worked - even though it should not have, except for a moment of personal weakness on DX’s part.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

l love Britni I find her very entertaining. I think it helps she got put on a team with Deref and Azah they both seem somewhat protective of her. 

With Frenchie gone, the house needs a big, loud personality to keep the energy up. But a kind-hearted one like Britini, not a nasty one like Evel Dick who walked around shredding people just for fun. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

With Frenchie gone, the house needs a big, loud personality to keep the energy up. But a kind-hearted one like Britini, not a nasty one like Evel Dick who walked around shredding people just for fun. 

Maybe that is why I like her! 

• Love 1

I caught the tail end of a Christian tries to save himself conversation with DereX and it seemed like he migh be buying this?  Christian is promising not to come for him, but as much as I'd like to save Tiff's game NO DereX do not buy this, the  Jokers can still do whatever they want for their own games and they won't like that you yo yo'd them around. 

He tells SB they are making good arguments and he's "thinking". WUT WUT WUT is happening. Why is this working even marginally, did Tiff/X lays some seeds for Christian. I hope I am misreading DereX right now.

I think Hannah and X are practicing for a potential memory comp tomorrow. ETA: it's Alyssa not Hannah!

Edited by blixie

Okay yes Derex now talking to SB and saying he's just telling Christian what he wants to hear but SB is getting nervous and I can't say he's being effectively reassuring, it seems like she knows or senses there is flip in the works, she already clocked that Tiff was mad at her. Earlier after he talked to Christian he starred at himself in the mirror and that made me think he was legit considering it, I can't say how far he'd fall in my estimation if Christian's own campaigning worked for him v. Hannah/Tiff/X/Claire/Ky.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, SB has done herself no favors in this house by isolating herself with Kyland this whole time and letting him do the heavy lifting of trying to save her butt. I can sort of relate, since it's one of the many reasons I'd never make it on BB (as an introvert, I'd find one friend and spend all my time hanging out with them and pretty much shun everyone else) but still. You gotta try a little harder, even if it takes you out of your comfort zone.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

Yeah, SB has done herself no favors in this house by isolating herself with Kyland this whole time and letting him do the heavy lifting of trying to save her butt. I can sort of relate, since it's one of the many reasons I'd never make it on BB (as an introvert, I'd find one friend and spend all my time hanging out with them and pretty much shun everyone else) but still. You gotta try a little harder, even if it takes you out of your comfort zone.

Well, and here's something interesting that could just be Kyland covering his butt but there were reports (I didn't go back to confirm) that there was a conversation between Derex and Kyland this week where Kyland claimed the reason he's getting all up in SB's space is because he's using her as a shield, knowing? hoping? that she'll get worse shit than he does) and also he has the Cookout looking out for him). Which sounds like a load of bull and very "I didn't sleep with her, she slipped and fell on my dick" but he claims it's at least part strategy. I know that's his Cookout adjacent pawn but that's fucking cold if true. And I fully applaud the move because he's riding a line at the moment but he also hasn't crossed over that line and honestly, fair game. When talking about my hypothetical BB run, I always said that I would try the flirt-and-destroy strategy if I were single but that was also assuming that I wouldn't get voted out the first week because I'd be over everyone's shit by the third day.

Also, if this conversation did happen, I think we should send an Edible Arrangement to anyone who actually sat through a four hour Kyland/Derex game talk because I'd rather watch the giggle nomance hair flip horkers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Callaphera said:

After making a shit ton of sandwiches dressed like a donkey

So, I had a lot of catching up to do and I was admittedly skimming more than reading and my eye caught this and how much does it say that I read it and wasn't even remotely confused or surprised?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

So, I had a lot of catching up to do and I was admittedly skimming more than reading and my eye caught this and how much does it say that I read it and wasn't even remotely confused or surprised?

I felt that way when Christian kept saying "I have three - if I can get the five, I have seven" and I was all "Yeah, that checks out". Big Brother math: the reason it takes me so long to try and calculate the proper tipping amount for the pizza delivery dude. (For the record, the three was Xavier, Alyssa, Britini - the five was with Azah and Deref - the seven was Tiffany and Claire flipping if the Jokers flipped. It all makes sense!)

• LOL 1

Running late on watching, but they didn't show the 57% part during Derex backdoor speech??? I Needed to see the 57% part because that is ALL anyone talked about.  This is why I feel the show part is SO overrated.

Edited: It's not a flip.  Xavier/Alyssa sat SB down today and told her they were voting for Christian.  The show is trying to create suspense.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The vote:

Hannah voted to evict Christian.

Kyland voted to evict Christian.

Xavier voted to evict Sarah.

Alyssa voted to evict Sarah.

So far no one has said "sadly."

Well, of course those four are the first to vote tonight...  

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Edited: It's not a flip.  Xavier/Alyssa sat SB down today and told her they were voting for Christian.  The show is trying to create suspense.

Thank you!  I was just going to post that if it isn't Christian, I was going to demand a refund.  LOL

ETA:  Azah almost always looks like she stepped off the cover of Vogue.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

Britini voted to evict Christian.

Derek F sadly evote Christian.

Tiffani sadly voted to evict.Christian.

Claire voted to evict Christian.

Azah voted to evict Christian.

Good-bye hair flipper!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So Christian is Alyssa's girly girl. That's a reassuring commitment.

Wow he sounds kind of intelligent.

I'm sure he's disappointed he didn't get to do a thing that makes him a memorable house guest.

Do you think America's twist will be voting for one house guest to return?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Farewell, giggle nomance hair flip hork. Allow me to misquote Queen Elissa: "Have fun in the jury house your relationship. Or don't. *disinterested shrug*".

God, if only Alyssa could reach Elissa levels of shade about her nomance partner.

• Love 2
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

When is HOH?  Do we dare to hope the feeds will be back up for it?

Chances are slim that we'll see HoH because they always use it as an opportunity to plug the live feeds and they didn't. It'll either be done by the time feeds come back or they'll play it late tonight. Unless they have a live endurance comp, I don't think the shows are live, as in as it's happening, but "live" as in taped earlier that afternoon.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I sadly to evote Christian.

Derek F!! Just practice, "I vote to evict!" Then add the name. No adjectives or adverbs, nobody cares how you feel about your vote. And stop saying " evote". Its not a word.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It's just setting in that X voted for SB to leave. Can someone explain this to me? 

I read that he told SB today, along with Alyssa, trying to smooth things over with her.  He probably finessed it in the way that X is SO good at.  I would imagine he basically said they were both his team, but he's been very close to Christian, he knows Christian didn't have the votes, and wanted to give him a sympathy vote.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Gonna find four friends phones and vote 10 times each for Claire/Tiff/DerekX/Hannah I think they are already topping most polls. 

Good points on RHAP tonight re if/how they will tell the house guests not just their amounts but relative standings. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It's just setting in that X voted for SB to leave. Can someone explain this to me? 

I don't think he is so much against Sarah, but Christian was his ally and also a meat shield, so Xavier preferred having him stay..

• Love 1

It was a knockout comp. The last round was between Kyland and Tiffany - he didn't throw it to her but apparently Xavier did on an earlier round. Azah specifically targeted Cookout members to play against. Kyland says the Cookout is safe so snooze.