Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Last week, Auntie Anxiety suggested Daonte would have been wise to dole out that thousand dollars fifty bucks at a time.  I'm still LOLing.

Poor Daonte.  HaHaHaHaHaHa

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Dude... Those neck tattoos are really something.  Not sure what. And seriously....

THIS.. is what 'sharing your life" is all about?

Sister.  Go to the doctor. NOW.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

PepperMostly!  How did you do with no workie this week??

Well, Wednesday was my last day so I've only been officially retired for two whole days. But I think its going to suit me very well! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Nicolle has the look but don't touch policy and Courtney is a freak in the sheets, according to Josh and wants nothing more than to get her pickle tickled. But tell me, did Josh catfish her or is he on drugs?  cause he sure doesn't look like the pictures she showed us

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Floating how was Cabo?!  I have to live vicariously through you and Pepper…and Nicolle. 

We had a great time, @For Cereals.   We went with my sister and her kids.  It was the best family vacation I've ever had.  We had time to relax, hang on the beach, have pool time, and we took the glass bottom boat tour to see the arch.  We got to catch up with  old friends we   met down there in past trips.  In fact, we had so much fun we are already making plans to go back in December or January!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Doug puts his fist through a wall in how many minutes after returning home? I’m taking bets.

I'm guessing he'll be on his best behavior for a solid seven minutes.

2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Kiss that Caddy goodbye

She'll hand him the keys when he walks out, I bet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3