Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Ladystardust said:

I’m a young Bowie fan (35). Last time he toured I was a senior in high school (a reality tour) and I lived 3 hours from the closest city and my parents wouldn’t let me go. I’m still upset about it. 

Never got much into Tin Machine but should probably try them out again (last time I listened was in high school. 

People didn't like Tin Machine all that much.  I experienced them in real time. . . they played like dreams but David was short on material at the time.

• Useful 1

So have a great Independence Day weekend, kids. Lots of hamburgers and hot dogs and all sorts of stuff to make up for last year. See you all next Friday for this fabulous snarkfest. Be strong, stay well and live your best life.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

What was that crazy lady’s name? I only remember her Aunt Diane! She got her beau in trouble with parole and ran him off within 2-3 days of being out and filming.

I remember her CRAY CRAY but her name..... Hmm.  HEATHER??

4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

NO MORE BRITTANY AND MARCELINO. 

Well I don’t need an update on these 2 since they never leave my tv so I’m out. Thanks for letting me join in!

Glad to have you, welcome!! 

Good night, peeps! See you all next week, in fine snarking fettle! Have a good week!

• Love 4

Until next week bunkies. I’m off to strap my wigged mannequin heads into the backseat of my car and load up the bologna in the trunk. Also, “it’s a dog eat dog world and I’m wearing no underwear” 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Live chat is open for your posting pleasure! 

Whoot! I got my prison hootch and trunk baloney and I'm ready to rumble 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 8
(edited)

I’ve been jonesing for a snark session all week long. Someone needs to call Intervention on my behalf. I promise I’ll make it seem like I didn’t know anything about it when I’m confronted. 

@Pepper Mostly, are you still retired? 🥳

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been jonesing for a snark session all week long. Someone needs to call Intervention on my behalf. I promise I’ll make it seem like I didn’t know anything about it when I’m confronted. 

Just know that we love you like crazy. 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, are you still retired? 🥳

SAME! Missing 90 Day this week really left a void. 

I have just completed my first full week of retirement and its agreeing with me very well indeed. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have just completed my first full week of retirement and its agreeing with me very well indeed. 

Ain't it grand?😍😍

Okay, I'm going to bop Stan over the head and steal that Mustang. 

NO REGERTS

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Daonte: "Nicolle is the best decision is have made in my life"

Me: "Daonte has made a lot of incredibly bad decisions" 

Right? Daonte has clearly made some questionable life choices. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ain't it grand?😍😍

Oh I love it so. I've done virtually nothing for the last 3 days. I finished a book and shopped online and lounged like it was my job. Because it IS my job now!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2