Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What? You're not going to have his name tattooed on you? In eight different languages? 

Urg, I can't remember who did that.  It was soooo long ago. . .   Tracey My Goddess?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨Warning: Do not play with fireworks this weekend. And get off my lawn.

And don't drink and drive. Drink first, then drive.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Urg, I can't remember who did that.  It was soooo long ago. . .   Tracey My Goddess?

What was that crazy lady’s name? I only remember her Aunt Diane! She got her beau in trouble with parole and ran him off within 2-3 days of being out and filming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I assume her secret is her real boyfriend or girlfriend. I wonder how long before she runs with the cash and gifts.

She probably has several she's stringing along, just like poor old dummy Daonte. 

• Love 3
Just now, JenE4 said:

What was that crazy lady’s name? I only remember her Aunt Diane! She got her beau in trouble with parole and ran him off within 2-3 days of being out and filming.

HEATHER!! She was crazy as a shithouse rat.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Heather

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh man. All I remember is that he was in Statesville. Because I may or may not have gone by there once...

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicholle will charge Daonte a “fee” whenever he wants to see her.

She'll "need some money". You know, to get her hair done, or buy a winter coat, or go to Vegas for the weekend. 

• Love 5

Right!  Right!  Dark hair.  The last we saw of her, she was getting pulled over in a stolen car, or something like that.   LMAO!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And don't drink and drive. Drink first, then drive.

No. Drink first. Then call Uber.

Oh Stan... You poor old man...

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"It's quite a long drive". And his arthritis plays up something terrible if he's in the car too long. 

Wasn't he the one who wouldn't date older ladies because of their aches and pains?

• LOL 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

What did you think of Tin Machine?  I love em!  I saw em live... third loudest show I've ever been to!  It was great!!!

I’m a young Bowie fan (35). Last time he toured I was a senior in high school (Reality tour) and I lived 3 hours from the closest city and my parents wouldn’t let me go. I’m still upset about it. 

Never got much into Tin Machine but should probably try them out again (last time I listened was in high school. 

Edited by Ladystardust
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Wasn't he the one who wouldn't date older ladies because of their aches and pains?

Well, he’ll need a younger woman so she can take care of him in his older age. Or kill him if she’s written into his will, whichever comes first.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2