Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, he made his first million by the time he was forty. And now he's like one hundred and only has two million? Hmmm.

Really. The stock market has been going up and up for years now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Stan: " Lisa's from a family of criminals"

Lisa: "Bail him out and I love my family"

Stan: "Yeah, that's tough."

Lisa: "Huh?"

Stan: "OK"

Stan should have said that his phone is breaking up and he couldn’t hear her. Comes in handy in many situations. A friend told me so.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

Last week, she told him she looked like her brother.

I am intrigued.

I'd love to see a big bruiser with a face tattoo and a mohawk come stomping out.

"Hai."

I’m really hoping for some type of switcharoo in which the bailed out brother comes to live with him, slaps on one of those wigs,  and Stan thinks it’s his girlfriend. I will also allow the “brother” is the inmate’s actual boyfriend.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, shantown said:

This show is a TRIP, y'all.

TOTALLY!!  That's why we're so glad this new crop of dipsydoodles are here.  Plus, the added bonus of freakheads doing dumb stuff OVER and OVER.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

It's only an extra 10 minutes, then there's a repeat.

Oh, OK. I'm in then. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chane is smarter than Lacey. Damning with faint praise.

Hahahaha, its like saying a tree stump is smarter than a manhole cover. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

So, NATURALLY... You guys are hilarious!!!  Honestly.  I need these bellylaughs~~

All y'all!  Have a great weekend!! The moon is full! Called the "Strawberry Moon"....  Happy Cancer People!!! Yak again on Sunday!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6

I guess Lacy and Chane's reservoir of witty repartee ran dry and the producers had to resort to Q & A.

And speaking of resorts, hmm, no WeTv in Cabo.

See you next Friday, snark frens.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

We've had 6 love after lockup babies. That makes me sad. Seriously..

You have Lacey and Shane, however many kids Mauricio and what’s her name has...who else?

• Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jessica and Maurice and Brittney and Marcelino.  Heck, I think Brittney is going for the clown car uterus award.  She'll keep going and going and . . . . 

She's gotta compete with Karen Derrico!  Catch up Brit! WTF???

• LOL 1

Britney panics when Ray's release takes a turn; Nicolle's secret complicates Daonte's expectations.

Full disclosure, I read this as Briney panics when Ray's release takes a turn and thought Courtney is with Josh, not Ray.  Because if they were going to call someone Briney it had to be our pickle costume clad ex-CO.

Possibility that Daonte is having sex with anyone other than Nicolle Jr.?  Anyone betting on a number higher than 0%? Anyone?

Please let us meet bald headed Lisa. Please show  That's all I ask.  

Original air date 2021.07.02

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Full disclosure, I read this as Briney panics when Ray's release takes a turn and thought Courtney is with Josh, not Ray.  Because if they were going to call someone Briney it had to be our pickle costume clad ex-CO.

Possibility that Daonte is having sex with anyone other than Nicolle Jr.?  Anyone betting on a number higher than 0%? Anyone?

Please let us meet bald headed Lisa. Please show  That's all I ask.  

Original air date 2021.07.02

Nicolle’s secret? Could it be:

She’s pregnant?

She’s gay?

She’s a man?

She’s married?

All of the above?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Itsa holiday weekend for everybody!  Can't we just snark HERE?

I'll just go ahead,  Old Rachel is a NUTJOB!  Are we in agreement?? And her poor hubby is even worse off.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2