Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I can see his Hugh Hefner predilection.  And Hef got a little bit embarrassing there towards the end, too.  "These are my girlfriends."

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That song and the dead animal on his head is what prompted me to name him Muskrat Stan. 

Right!  Full credit.  It was brilliant!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Stan reminds me of Burgess Meredith.

Bite your tongue! Burgess Meredith was a lovely Irish man and a distinguished actor. Stan's a low rent wannabe.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Girl... Stawp....  Your family thinks better of you than you do yourself!  Why not just be a nurse, social worker, doctor, lawyer--- Somebody straight out of prison is making your parents realistically think twice.

Mom and Dad are right.  

• Love 6
Just now, kacesq said:

Ooh their house has 2 islands in the kitchen....every HGTV couple is cooing over that kitchen right now...

Needs an open concept.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ray has work to do, Mom.  He has to scam Britney for all she's worth.  Then make her feel like it's her fault.  That's some hard work!

And seriously??? Britney  is EASY!

Sad.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

I thought that you paid a prostitute after sex?

He’d be better off with a prostitute. Much less expensive than this, no matter how much she charges. And I don’t think Nicolle agrees to having sex with him. She’s got something he wants and it’s gonna cost him for as long as she can use it.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, candall said:

This is why he was wine shopping?  So they could quaff some grape in the construction area next to the prison gate?

I know. I’m jealous too. Such romance.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Isn’t Xanax a trainquilizer? Doesn’t it just chill you out not make you want to rob so,someone?

Um... personally, it makes me want to chill and Netflix.  But then again, I hate going out in the world, so here we are 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So we have yet to decide what Lisa looks like. Overweight? Short, short haircut? Tattoos of her prison lovers?

All of the above.