Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

How does one become a CO and yet doesn’t understand the laws around her job? She had to sneak in to visit him…at the prison she already worked at? Looking forward to more backstory here.

ironic that the old guy’s lady friend keeps mentioning that her hair doesn’t look so good right now. Oh, honey, it cannot be worse than your beau’s! He met her on “seeking arrangements” and his friends are worried she’s a gold digger. Um….isn’t that entirely the point?!? Yes, yes, she is. As we’re his other 124 girlfriends!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

How does one become a CO and yet doesn’t understand the laws around her job? She had to sneak in to visit him…at the prison she already worked at? Looking forward to more backstory here.

ironic that the old guy’s lady friend keeps mentioning that her hair doesn’t look so good right now. Oh, honey, it cannot be worse than your beau’s! He met her on “seeking arrangements” and his friends are worried she’s a gold digger. Um….isn’t that entirely the point?!? Yes, yes, she is. As we’re his other 124 girlfriends!

He really does want to be Hefner, the velvet jacket and wig isn't a coincidence.

• Love 4
(edited)

Ground rules??

Goodness.  Maybe his Mom needs to take guardianship over this dental nightmare.

He hasn't learned a dang thing. Tell it Momma!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think if Shawn's babies ( all 5 or 6 of them, I can't remember) momma just held up a drugstore or something and went to prison, he'd like her!

Obviously though, he's not the only MORON in the United States!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Nicole is nothing like Chelsea! So what if they’re both blonde, have big boobs, are in jail, use the same Snapchat filters, use me for money, say they’ll leave me if I don’t give them more money… it’s totally different!! Taking bets on how soon before Daonte will be back living with mom again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Nicole is nothing like Chelsea! So what if they’re both blonde, have big boobs, are in jail, use the same Snapchat filters, use me for money, say they’ll leave me if I don’t give them more money… it’s totally different!! Taking bets on how soon before Daonte will be back living with mom again.

You mean he doesn't ALREADY???

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have a Miracle Spring Water ad on my tv. It says it will lead you to a prosperous life. Okay.

The lady who got the check in the mail, I’m yelling at the tv, “girl, that was your stimulus check!”

• LOL 7