Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I think she may be overestimating Josh's lighthearted sense of humor.

I'm now judging each man on whether he'd appreciate a tiny torso fuck toy.

And they all would.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I feel like I've been out in The Yard lifting weights with my homies for an hour!  That was INTENSE.

I'm in Cabo next Friday, but I'll try to check in for the snark if the Villa De Pacifico El Toro Del Amor gets WE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Excellent work, LAL Season Four! 

I haven't had such a hearty prolonged laugh in months.  The little boy sobered me up, but except for that segment I've been on a low-boil giggle the whole time, studded with intermittent guffaws.

Thanks for the keen snark, players.

• Love 14

I was laughing so hard when she was practically rolling stuck on the ground in that pickle costume that I was snorting! Oh, man! I think that was the funniest thing to ever happen on this show. I cannot wait for this cliffhanger. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, kacesq said:

She’s raising his kid? Oh that poor kid. There’s a story there. And I’m sure it’s tragic.

I said out loud that poor kid is too old for his age. Smart little guy but I suspect life has taught him too much.

My black heart melted at thin lips taking him in. 

• Love 3

Hello? Hello?  Is this thing on?

Happy Friday, bunkies!!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

TGIF, fellow snarkers. Get your snacks from the commissary and join the fun.

I've got my full 30 grand worth of snacks, so I think that I'll be all set. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, shantown said:

This is my first episode ever of this show and a pickle costume pick-up is quite an introduction!

Remember, you're on probation. 

• LOL 7

I watched the whole thing again yesterday--don't judge me--and I think the sperm deal is that they paid extra to, er, cherrypick the best of CHANE'S spermatozoams.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

After a wild night of wine (red, white and blue pink) and sex, Daonte mistakenly loads Nicolle into the dishwasher.

He's not right, something is amiss there.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

I watched the whole thing again yesterday--don't judge me--and I think the sperm deal is that they paid extra to, er, cherrypick the best of CHANE'S spermatozoams.

Search crews cost a lot of money.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1